MIUI 8.2 6.10.13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi5 is not mentioned in the first page but I can download the package. Is it officially supported?

Sent by Mi5 64GB

Guys...but...ota updates?
"Once per month" but I don't see updates from 3 months...

Only to know...

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Dzhevelekov
Can you please check one thing? In official 6.9.29 , document setting enable problem was solved but in eu rom it still needs to reset in every reboot. Is this fixed in this latest update?

And thanks for update.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

How do you know that in official ROM 6.9.29, documents apps problem is fixed ? If it is fixed, they should mentioned it in the change log, right ?

Maybe the official ROM 6.9.29 which you tested, have MIUI optimization turn off, that's why documents app is enabled ?

Reactions: toonzever
How do you know that in official ROM 6.9.29, documents apps problem is fixed ? If it is fixed, they should mentioned it in the change log, right ?

Maybe the official ROM 6.9.29 which you tested, have MIUI optimization turn off, that's why documents app is enabled ?
Wow. I thought they fixed it. Sometimes without change log, they fix little little things.

BTW thanks for the pointing out optimisation. With this EU rom, I turned it on and set it low optimisation which was enough for my notification problem. But now it looks like I need to again totally switch it off.

Hope this optimisation gets milder.

Thanks again.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Thanks for this great work ! Do someone know when the TWRP for Xiaomi Mi5S Plus (Natrium) will be released ?

Reactions: lukazzo
It is sign for discontinuity or upgraded directly to nougat?

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.