MIUI 8.2 6.10.13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clear cache and dalvik from twrp.
Reinstall apps which crashed if needed.

It can happen when ppl have very old previous version of rom on which they upgrade to newer versions or when they restore apps and settings from xiaomi local or cloud backups.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Same android.process.acore issue with my MiNote pro after this weekly update... tried to clear cache and dalvik... nothing... reinstalled and clearing... nothing... even after reinstalling previous rom with cache and dalvik wipe I still have the same problem... I'm going mad!

Last edited:
I now can confirm that battery life for Kenzo is below par, loosing 15% overnight.

First time in a long time I did a clean install after a full wipe with 6.10.13, have no new app's installed and didn't re-install a lot from what I had.

For now it looks like Bluetooth is the largest consumer and Xiaomi Service framework is also more active than previously.

Update on myself: found one issue, wiping cache wouldnt work in twrp because unable to mount storage. Dirty flashed again and works now, will do further testing.

On redmi 3 pro i've found this bug that happen in MIUI CAMERA app that doesn't allow you to take Photo or do anything else when you try to take a photo when there's very Low Light or there's a spot of High Light in a Low Light situation. The touch freeze and you are forced to lock and unlock your smartphone to homescreen and close the app from task manager.

Reactions: Vass66
On redmi 3 pro i've found this bug that happen in MIUI CAMERA app that doesn't allow you to take Photo or do anything else when you try to take a photo when there's very Low Light or there's a spot of High Light in a Low Light situation. The touch freeze and you are forced to lock and unlock your smartphone to homescreen and close the app from task manager.
Change language to english if you use any other. Go to twrp clear dalvik and cache. Try again.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

if i using custom kernel and then update rom via twrp is my custom kernel replaced with stock kernel from rom??
Kernel is part of the rom off course it'll get replaced

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

The phone stucks when trying to send bug report. Restart or phone shut down does not solve.

Clear all application solves but to do that we have to receive call than in call ringing we clear all apps.

I re-download the rom for my 4s. I Dalvik cache and cleaning, also data, install and seems to work

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

I re-download the rom for my 4s. I Dalvik cache and cleaning, also data, install and seems to work

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Si no te funcionase prueba a reflashear la ROM stock desde cero a ver si así se solucionase el problema.
No obstante yo soy de recomendar siempre realizar la comprobación del HASH MD5 para comprobar si el fichero es correcto o está corrupto de alguna forma...

Enviado desde mi Mi-One mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Santigt
Hi Guys, I need some information about Redmi 3S with B20.

On this device is it possible to flash TWRP ("land") and xiaomi.eu ROMs after unlocking BL?

I read on en.miui.com that xiaomi.eu ROMs work on it regularly and, despite of Redmi Note 3 PRO special edition, Redmi 3S B20 does not have a particular section (ex. special edition) on ROM download page.

Thanks.

Hi all,

I´m using a Mi4c with MIUI 8.0.5.0(LXKCNDG) and I have a problem, when I tried to deploy and app that I´m developing thru the android studio I have an Error Type 3, I research and it seems that is a problem with the adb in the device, I see a few workround for this issue, but all required a device permantly rooted. Anyone know how to fix it, even if I need to root the device but with the chance to unrooted again?

Btw it seems that this only happen with unofficial eu roms, but I like the rom and I don´t want to change to any rom soon

Mryugin89: yes, Redmi 3S, unlock bootloader, flash TWRP And install Xiaomi.eu ROM, its same, its land, working, no problem. I have now Redmi 3S w. B20

Sent from my Redmi 3S EU LTE

Reactions: mryugin89
Most annoying with this version is the Google play services has stopped working notification pops up frequently

Skickat från min MI 5

Status
Not open for further replies.