MIUI 8.2 6.10.27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried... I tried also the complete Android SDK to install all the adb/fastboot drivers...nothing!

@ baaldips
Can you boot your phone into fastboot mode by pressing Power and Vol- together?
If yes, is your phone recognized by your PC once plugged in?
Everything in Order in HW-Manager on PC, no yellow triangle?
If also yes you should try in Windows command prompt "adb devices" result should be a device number
If also yes, the phone should be recognized by the Miflash tool as well ans should flash without problems.

Let me know which step does not work.

Problem with translations & settings app in my Redmi 1S. I am on Greek language, most of the system settings are shown in English plus when I attempt to open wifi settings the app crushes. I am reverting back to last week's rom. Thanks a lot for all the hard work all these years by the way! Glad to have the multi roms every week!

Problem with translations & settings app in my Redmi 1S. I am on Greek language, most of the system settings are shown in English plus when I attempt to open wifi settings the app crushes. I am reverting back to last week's rom. Thanks a lot for all the hard work all these years by the way! Glad to have the multi roms every week!
download ROM again.. fixed..

BUG NOTICE

With this version, and also the 6-10-20 there's a bug on the cloned app.

If you clone whatsapp, it's impossible to select google account to backup chats to GoogleDrive.
On the main app all works correctly, but not in the cloned apps.

Please fix it

Reactions: Franssen
Hi......I have a MiMax with locked bootlader but I have Twrp installed. Also I have installed a custom rom on it.
Can I flash the rom with twrp? I think yes....but I want to know if I am right.
Thanks

Hi......I have a MiMax with locked bootlader but I have Twrp installed. Also I have installed a custom rom on it.
Can I flash the rom with twrp? I think yes....but I want to know if I am right.
Thanks
Which version of twrp and rom you have atm?
I would personally tried to official unlock bootloader then try to flash.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reflashed Mipad with new Rom without settings issue and all ok!
Great work @ingbrzy, developers and catalan translators, congrats!!

Smooth and very fast on my Mipad 1, Mipad 2 and Mi4W.

Enviat des del meu MI 4W usant Tapatalk

what are the differences xiaomi mi5? on stable there are two versions.
MI5_V8.0.8.0.MAACNDH and MI5_V8.0.12.0.MAACNDI

thank you

How to root Kenzo?

I have just installed the current DEV (6.10.13) on my new Kenzo. On my previous (RN2) device, the ROOT option was usually offered during the install process.

This did not happen on my new Kenzo. Has the ROOT install option changed somehow? Is there something special I should have done? Can I still activate ROOT now? How?

How to root Kenzo?

I have just installed the current DEV (6.10.13) on my new Kenzo. On my previous (RN2) device, the ROOT option was usually offered during the install process.

This did not happen on my new Kenzo. Has the ROOT install option changed somehow? Is there something special I should have done? Can I still activate ROOT now? How?
Read first post, look for supersu link. Download correct file for your device flash it from twrp. If after you don't see supersu, just download it from Google Playstore. Run it and download binaries from app. You have root now.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Also, in Adaway app, go to preferences and enable background services to automatically update blocking hosts list.
I dont find this option....please can help me?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-28-23-11-57-429_org.adaway.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-28-23-11-57-429_org.adaway.png
    391.8 KB · Views: 367
BUG NOTICE

With this version, and also the 6-10-20 there's a bug on the cloned app.

If you clone whatsapp, it's impossible to select google account to backup chats to GoogleDrive.
On the main app all works correctly, but not in the cloned apps.

Please fix it

It worked before? Because on my Mi5 it actually never worked with the cloned app.
And with both xiaomi.eu or Global Beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.