MIUI 8.2 6.11.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a shame that a company like xiaomi not recall from the market redmi Notes 2 The worst phone for battery consumption

Last edited:
Reactions: simone_g76
well update about my problem, after ful format via ext4 twrp is working, again reinstall rom and now all is ok.

please help me, my mi max pro helium is dead after flashing latest eu.rom, my previous rom is resurrection remix, please help how to revive my phone. pleasw

OR, simply unlock the bootloader and get it over with... That's what I did, 5 minutes and the phone was rebooting just fine...

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk
hi sir how can i nlock my bootloader if my mimax is dead? please help me, my prvious rom is ressurection remix, my bl is locked

hi sir how can i nlock my bootloader if my mimax is dead? please help me, my prvious rom is ressurection remix, my bl is locked

If the phone goes in fastboot you can flash a fastboot image of a China Developer, then unlock bootloader.
The phone is a dead brick or at least you can enter fastboot mode?

Many applications suffer a big lag and the buttons no response sometimes Tapatalk, Twitter, Instagram, etc

-wifi fail and disconnect much more in this version

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

To All
Mi Max Pro

users with patched bootloader!
Do NOT flash this update or your phone will get boot loop!
If you still want to use this update, simply delete emmc_appsboot.mbn inside ROM !!!
If you already get in bootloop do not panic!
Simply extract emmc_appsboot.mbn from previous update and flash it only this file with mi flash.
If you dont know how to flash only one file contact me.

Regards!
sir please help me, my mimax helium is dead, please teach me how to flash emmc

good evening

This is the best update so far

Now I feel that my mi5 is a top of the range

Great speed and performance

For now, everything works fine.

I updated without wipes

Bugs: calculator does not process well%

Miscalculation

Reactions: laueugen
OR, simply unlock the bootloader and get it over with... That's what I did, 5 minutes and the phone was rebooting just fine...

Yes this Rom is working super fine on my max pro. In the previous ROM after getting out of airplane mode, phone stays at 3G mode. Now it gets to 4G immediately. Fixed a problem has been troubling me for so long.

Mi max, mic does not work with other apps (except phone app). Update from previous weekly 6.10.13.
Anyone has similar problem?

Installé hier soir sur mon redmi note 3 pro, tout est impeccable comme chaque semaine.... Bravo à toute l'équipe......

Status
Not open for further replies.