MIUI 8.2 6.11.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much for the new Weather UI.

Very happy about the additional information and the hourly forecast.

Ahh Redmi Note 3 Pro suspended :(
I thought this is the device the most people have and thats why I bought it to be up to date always...
Whats wrong with fp, must be kernel issue? Or only goodix fp have issues...
Thankvyou for hard work, but I really want to see RN3Pro updates for atleast like a year, I just bought it, made in August.

I updated this morning as all the other weeks, flashing the rom as well as supersu and xposed, rebooted, now my Mi Max PRO won't start.
When I press the power button, the device vibrates, Mi logo shows half a second on the screen and it turns off again.
Fastboot seems to work, but what could have Gone wrong? Im out now and cant access a computer, and cant access recovery either. Im freaking out here, please help

Under "signals" tab the third field from top to bottom should give you LTE band.
If you are on 4g+ it will give 2 bands.
I don't know if it will display downstream channel width (if its 10MHz it's cat4 LTE, if its 20 MHz or higher its Cat6 or above, i.e. 4G+).
For example, Mi5 supports Cat12 LTE (four frequencies bonding) - the problem are chinese bands.
But I bought Kate exactly because it supports other bands, namely in my case B20, which should be aggregated with B3 on my provider.
I just don't know if they don't have indicator for 4G+, or it does not agreagate :)
No - Sorry - third field from top under signals says "EARFCN (LTE band unknown)"

I updated this morning as all the other weeks, flashing the rom as well as supersu and xposed, rebooted, now my Mi Max PRO won't start.
When I press the power button, the device vibrates, Mi logo shows half a second on the screen and it turns off again.
Fastboot seems to work, but what could have Gone wrong? Im out now and cant access a computer, and cant access recovery either. Im freaking out here, please help
Enter twrp from key pressing combinations and reflash rom. Do not immediately install xposed framework. First flash rom, clear dalvik and cache from twrp, reboot.
It could be issue with xposed framework.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Why some users post here only to say "thank you"?
It lessens the readability of this forum and it's NOT en.miui forum!
Every week the same with "thank you", "downloading", "Thanks", ... postings.
It's sad, but I think without stronger moderators we can not do anything against this. But other side I do not like strong "forum police" - so I have arranged me to live with and ignore it. (My personal "solution" in this..)

Just update on mi4c and mipad2, everything work good, thank's for your hard work.
Just a Little thing, on miPad2 there isn't game boost Speed mode

Sent from my MI PAD 2 using Tapatalk

Or BL got locked again... Maybe unofficialy unlocked before?
Also make sure the right drivers are installed for fastboot mode to work...

Or BL got locked again... Maybe unofficialy unlocked before?
Also make sure the right drivers are installed for fastboot mode to work...

How can you unofficialy unlock the BL since you need to contact Xiaomi itself to grant permission?

There are ways, searh google.
Also like I did, you can get unofficially unlocked from chinese sellers (and also it came with modified MIUI ROM).

Reactions: Headbanger82
Update works fine on my Mi5S Plus from 6.11.3.

There's one problem - I am rooted and I flash SuperSU after the updates but it keeps removing my own launcher (Trebuchet) and I have to keep reinstalling some apps. Why does this happen?

How can you unofficialy unlock the BL since you need to contact Xiaomi itself to grant permission?
I think its through modification/replacing part of firmware files. Still i wouldn't recommend any unofficial unlocking because you will have chance to brick phone in future flashing.

Installed on my Mi5 and running fine. Just some issues (not complaining, just reporting and willing to help):
  • Spanish translation: misspelling in new option to turn off alarm notification("Notificaciónn antes de sonar", "Enviar una notificaciónn antes de sonar"). Also, in clock options, I think "La alarmá sonará después de apagarla" is a mistranslation. The original is "Alarm will ring after powered off" (I think it means that the cellphone will turn itself on to play the alarm sound if it is in the powered off state). In that case, the translation should be something like "La alarmá sonará con el teléfono apagado". Since I wouldn't mind to contribute corrections to Spanish language translation when I notice errors, could someone tell me if this forum is the right way to do so?
  • In the security center I used to see an option about payment apps security. This has disappeared on my phone since 2 or 3 weeklies ago. Is it working for everybody else or has it been removed?
  • Search bar in notification shade: when I search contacts using the search bar in the notification shade, the results come up with wrong phone numbers corresponding to other (random?) contacts. If I press the button to call or send an SMS to the contact, the recipient of the call/text will be the owner of the random phone number, not the contact whose name I typed.
Anyways, thanks to the developers. Great work!

Reactions: hector_yo
I think its through modification/replacing part of firmware files. Still i wouldn't recommend any unofficial unlocking because you will have chance to brick phone in future flashing.

Looks some sort of access through EDL access. When I got my Mi5 that was locked too so I had no workaround.
I strongly recommend not to use any unofficial way to get rid of the lock.
Anyway we're OT xD

How can i enter TWRP since when I try the combination the mi logo just flashes and turns off immediatly?
I can only go to fastboot with power+vol down.
Enter twrp from key pressing combinations and reflash rom. Do not immediately install xposed framework. First flash rom, clear dalvik and cache from twrp, reboot.
It could be issue with xposed framework.

Status
Not open for further replies.