MIUI 8.2 6.11.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just flash this ROM on my "Kate" when I'm on Global ROM (6.10.13) ?

My device is unlocked and I have TWRP installed.

I tried it (Kate / from Global 6.10.13 to EU 6.11.3) and all was ok.
I had to do factory reset. Because of this without backup all data are lost.
You can backup your apps with Titanium before. Or backup in cloud (I do not like that).
I made full TWRP backup before. As an experiment I tried to restore data partition after change to EU Rom. But this failed - error after error with old data partition and EU Rom.

Why useless this is one of the best many bugfixes and we got the game boost mode and the new transition animation for recent aps scrolling is so cool what more to ask from a weekly update. Btw working perfect on mi max thank you ingbrzy for that ! One question when launching game booster is it better to use the original icon or the spawned one or is it the same ??
Does everyone have new recent animations?
I don't, also game boost fc, but don't need it so I disabled it.
Dirty flash from 10.27

Thanks for this new release :)

So far working great on my Mi4C 3/32 :)

Enviado do meu Mi-4c através de Tapatalk

Reactions: paulpap
Wow xiaomi actually manage to fix "reappearing cleared recent contacts after reboot" bug. Finally!!

Is it okay to get rid "game booster" service completely? And how to do that? Because seems that I can't find uninstall option on installed app setting.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Wow xiaomi actually manage to fix "reappearing cleared recent contacts after reboot" bug. Finally!!

Is it okay to get rid "game booster" service completely? And how to do that? Because seems that I can't find uninstall option on installed app setting.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Titanium backup + Root. Just freeze it to be safe.

Reactions: lowbatre
unlock BL via unlock tool.. done...
Sir, you should have a statue.
I unlocked and all is right now!
Have I known before, I'd have unlocked long time ago... I thought the unlocking process was destroying as the Nexus or Sony ones, boy I was wrong!
Fantastic news!

BTW, other than Android Wear stopping after booting, now System Launcher stops as well...

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

No - Sorry - third field from top under signals says "EARFCN (LTE band unknown)"
So it's something with the baseband FW - it doesn't give info even with root.
Based on speedtest compared to cat4 LTE device, Kate does not connect to 4G+.
I get up to 70 Mbps on Kate, and 110 Mbps on the S7 at the same location & with same referrent server.
Hopefully they will improve the modem FW - SD650 chipset supports cat7 LTE.

THANK YOU for trying!

Does everyone have new recent animations?
I don't, also game boost fc, but don't need it so I disabled it.
Dirty flash from 10.27
Clear cache and dalvik from twrp. Change language to english if you use any other. Check if everything now works.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the rom. But after he update, the game boost does not appear in the Security App where it should on Mi5S.

I have previous stable version (redmi 3s prime), should I do clean install of this ROM?

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Dirty flash from 6.11.3 went fine. Had to reflash SuperSU after, but apps frozen in TB stayed that way. LED when testing the configuration in LightFlow now flash in the correct color.

[edit] Although after getting an actual notification, they still light up in white only. Apps who don't support LED (like Instagram) don't display an LED configured in LightFlow.

So, so far I see it, this issue isn't fixed completely.

Last edited:
Installed on mipad 2. Seems to go better than previous ones. Despite ram is better managed, it always has more than 700mb free. I think it could be better used still. I'll check the battery performance. Has gaming on mipad 2 been improved? Thanks for the great work .

I tried it (Kate / from Global 6.10.13 to EU 6.11.3) and all was ok.
I had to do factory reset. Because of this without backup all data are lost.

All was ok, but you had to do a factory reset? That's not my definition of "all was ok" !

Hello, which TWRP version should I flash? I have redmi note 3 kate. I looked for it on the androidfilehost link with all the TWRP files but I couldn't find it.

After freezing with Titanium Backup Pro the Chinese Assistant and the Game Booster apps the phone ended up in bootloop...
As soon as I get it into recovery I'll try a wipe cache and Dalvik
Mi5 3/64

Edit: Not working. Had to reflash.

Last edited:
All was ok, but you had to do a factory reset? That's not my definition of "all was ok" !
Anything not ok with factory reset, if you know it before ? Try it for yourself...
But only for you: Do not do an update to EU Rom ! You will loose everything !!
(I know: It is easier to ask instead of trying it..)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.