MIUI 8.2 6.11.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have troubles to download on androidfilehost?
Cannot download multi_HMNote2_6.11.10_v8-5.0, and there is no mirrors on megadysk

It's a very nice update, I feel my Redmi 3S smoother. I noticed a bug: The Autostart permission does nothing, I mean, the system doesn't close any app, even those I disabled. Until it will be fixed, I have to use Greenify.

Under "signals" tab the third field from top to bottom should give you LTE band.
If you are on 4g+ it will give 2 bands.
I don't know if it will display downstream channel width (if its 10MHz it's cat4 LTE, if its 20 MHz or higher its Cat6 or above, i.e. 4G+).
For example, Mi5 supports Cat12 LTE (four frequencies bonding) - the problem are chinese bands.
But I bought Kate exactly because it supports other bands, namely in my case B20, which should be aggregated with B3 on my provider.
I just don't know if they don't have indicator for 4G+, or it does not agreagate :)

What RUBBISH!!!

The bandwidth has NOTHING to do with the Category of device - it is simply a matter of what channel bandwidth the Operator has purchased or been allocated by the regulating authority.

Have a look at any basic LTE spectrum document and you can see that. Try https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LTE_frequency_bands
Look at the far left column, different bands support different widths (and max throughput). The bandwidth is ONLY determined by the Operators Licence Conditions and Restrictions.

The operator also defines what Carrier Aggregation (CA) is supported, as it is enabled in MME, and also depends if the eNodeB software supports only intra-eNodeB CA or inter-eNodeB CA.

I suggest you do some study on LTE and LTE-A, a good starting point is reading the relevant 3GPP specifications

Thanks for your work on mi max prime 128gb running great , bit of info for users though you do require an officially unlocked bootloader to flash the weekly , I tried twice with locked bootloader and resulted in a soft brick twice , got bootloader unlocking permission flash again and all is perfect !! :) Thanks gents

Hi guys, my MI5 also drain a lot of battery, this night, before go sleeping, I had 45% battery life, and this morning the phone was off, 0% !!! Never had this before...is there an issue to this ??
Thank you ;)
Ok, someone told me to use the battery saving, with this ROM much better, for me only solution after doing wipe cache

Why do we have "Gaming speed boost" on this release? The appeal of this Rom is the language support and the lack of bloatware why do suddenly have bloatware coming back into this Rom?

Why do we have "Gaming speed boost" on this release? The appeal of this Rom is the language support and the lack of bloatware why do suddenly have bloatware coming back into this Rom?
Can't you people just be grateful?? People don't develop this rom for money it is done at their own free will , if you don't want game mode uninstall it !

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Reactions: fast83 and graw2
Ok, someone told me to use the battery saving, with this ROM much better, for me only solution after doing wipe cache
Make a factory reset. The same issue was present to me. After, factory reset, phone back to normal.

On Topic: Installed on mine Redmi 3 pro without issies.Flushed cache and dalwik cache before and after flashing this firmware. Thanks.

Reactions: Stefano131270
This is my battery life on my mi max prime 128gb on latest weekly
aa503d60163047e12c580209a66e106c.jpg
3b65a95f1c8f62a8392e7bc8ab9c57b3.jpg

f1785b6d14bf9ac84d0eac07c16ee752.jpg

Can't you people just be grateful?? People don't develop this rom for money it is done at their own free will , if you don't want game mode uninstall it !

The whole point of this thread is to provide feedback to the developers about the Rom. Not to grovel "thank you "!
The Bloatware has be added as a system app so it requires root and care to remove it. The Rom should be clean and then users can add what they like not have to root so the can remove junk they don't need.

The whole point of this thread is to provide feedback to the developers about the Rom. Not to grovel "thank you "!
The Bloatware has be added as a system app so it requires root and care to remove it. The Rom should be clean and then users can add what they like not have to root so the can remove junk they don't need.
Feedback about bugs and problems yes , but game booster is just an app which can be uninstalled seeing as your rooted anyway .

Hello,

Problem with cloned apps. I play Clash of Clans on two accounts and I can't connect to Google on the cloned app. I noticed this on the global ROM.

What's bloatware there?

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Hi!
This ROM is awesome! Congratulations! Respect! Really! Your ROM's are the best.
But, please add the "Date format setting" in System settings, because the Date stamp on the photos are not work in Hungarian language just now.
In past, (and in the stable rom) if I change the date format, the date stamp are works.
Please, add the Date format settings in weekly rom again.

Reactions: cukierkas
Hi!
This ROM is awesome!
But, please add the "Date format setting" in System settings, because the Date stamp on the photos are not work in Hungarian language just now.
In past, (and in the stable rom) if I change the date format, the date stamp are works.
Please, add the Date format settings in dev. rom again.
Yes please, can't use Lithuanian one, yyyy-mm-dd:(

Išsiųsta naudojantis Redmi Note 3 Tapatalk 4 Lt

@ingbrzy , RN3 ( HENNESSEY) gets LTE band 40 disable with this release ... ??
Reverting to last binary clears this !!

Is modem bin updated by mtk in this release ??

I flashed twrp available on the 1st page into my Mi5S.
All went flawlessly but twrp is in chinese!!!
Can anyone help me? Is there a english twrp for Mi5S?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rainman32
Status
Not open for further replies.