MIUI 8.2 6.11.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Have this version for 2 days now on my redmi Pro.. is it me or my batterylife is even More bad than the previous release? I still think 10.20 is the best one sofar

Thanks!!!
Errors on Redmi 3S:
1. No access to data Mi Cloud despite normal login.
2. Messaging is not content to look at the status bar, while you open and readmessages directly and found empty and it takes a long period of time one is newcontent, sometimes to escape into several times to read.
3. Continuous announce undeliverable SMS message MI activation although this feature is turned off in the settings SMS.

My RMN2 can't recognize my sd card,
after updating my gallery was emty.
By the way...
mine olso does ,take a picture and then from foto apk open fotos and then it will get back all previous fotos

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I flashed twrp available on the 1st page into my Mi5S.
All went flawlessly but twrp is in chinese!!!
Can anyone help me? Is there a english twrp for Mi5S?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: jc rey and gamekq
The whole point of this thread is to provide feedback to the developers about the Rom. Not to grovel "thank you "!
The Bloatware has be added as a system app so it requires root and care to remove it. The Rom should be clean and then users can add what they like not have to root so the can remove junk they don't need.
Agree on you about feedbacks. About gamebooster, it's not technically bloatware and some ppl ask for this feature be implemented into eu roms(not by myself, don't see true usefulness because i don't play games on phone).

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Bug:
When you click on the notification it won't open the app from which the notification showed up

Mi5s

Edit:
Was not a bug, the app didn't have permission to start into background

Last edited:
Make a factory reset. The same issue was present to me. After, factory reset, phone back to normal.

On Topic: Installed on mine Redmi 3 pro without issies.Flushed cache and dalwik cache before and after flashing this firmware. Thanks.
Factory Reset in Redmi Note 2 losing TWRP
With active battery saving phone is better
Wait for the next update

Niceeeee....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-12-20-05-11-137_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-12-20-05-11-137_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 412
What RUBBISH!!!

The bandwidth has NOTHING to do with the Category of device - it is simply a matter of what channel bandwidth the Operator has purchased or been allocated by the regulating authority.

Have a look at any basic LTE spectrum document and you can see that. Try https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LTE_frequency_bands
Look at the far left column, different bands support different widths (and max throughput). The bandwidth is ONLY determined by the Operators Licence Conditions and Restrictions.

The operator also defines what Carrier Aggregation (CA) is supported, as it is enabled in MME, and also depends if the eNodeB software supports only intra-eNodeB CA or inter-eNodeB CA.

I suggest you do some study on LTE and LTE-A, a good starting point is reading the relevant 3GPP specifications
Read the posts from the beggining!
We are trying to see if Redmi Note 3 Special Edition connects to 4G+, because it does not say so on the status bar.
The mentioned app is supposed to indicate which bands (bands, not band) the phone has connection to if it has 4G+ connection.
You post is offending without reason.
If you are so smart, tell us how to check if the phone actually uses 4G+ with a SIM and career that supports it.

I don't know if this is a bug, I'm only reporting;

It looks like the floating notifications are not working properly on my Mi5. Sometimes it appeasr then dissapears immediately very fast.

Am I the only one?

Hi All

I have a mi note pro on eu rom 6.8.25 beta and am trying to flash to the lastest rom, however when i try to do so it says that my phone is libra and I am trying to flash a leo package and would not proceed.
Have tried sideload the rom and the same error comes up.
Anyone encountered this? Or does anyone have a solution to this?

Factory Reset in Redmi Note 2 losing TWRP
With active battery saving phone is better
Wait for the next update
If i do Factory reset, I loose everything no??
I will activate battery saving and see if better, to activate this function it is in battery setup ?
Thanks ;)

hello anyone has issues with google play or its only me? its stuck on installing or it says error 963 but i searched for that and i cant fix it i tried all the solutions

I can remove chinese app without issues now.
Thank you.
Kenzo
I just found out that removing the personal assistant app causes the MIUI Home launcher to crash, so that you can't even use it.
Maybe that's the reason why some devices cannot boot without the personal assistant (chinese) app, maybe you guys have no alternative launcher installed and the system goes in bootloop.
I just moved the assistant, the plugin and the miui home back where they were, I don't mind having them installed.
If you really don't want the personal assistant app and you're facing bootloops removing it, try to install another launcher, setting it as default, remove the miui one (in system/priv-app) as well as the personal assistant (in system/priv-app) and personal assistant plugin (in system/app), or better yet, move them to another folder so you can move them back if something goes wrong.
Report back if this workaround works or not. ;)

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Read the posts from the beggining!
We are trying to see if Redmi Note 3 Special Edition connects to 4G+, because it does not say so on the status bar.
The mentioned app is supposed to indicate which bands (bands, not band) the phone has connection to if it has 4G+ connection.
You post is offending without reason.
If you are so smart, tell us how to check if the phone actually uses 4G+ with a SIM and career that supports it.

The status-bar indicator is not a reliable indication of if you are in 4G+ (LTE-A or using CA).

The use of LTE-A is dependent on if there are two cells configured correctly in the area, that the SINR of the cells are above the configured network thresholds, and if the UE is actually doing a download that demands the use of CA.

In analysing drive-tests of networks in Europe which have "full implementation" of CA-supporting eNodeB software, I have seen that on average, about 30-40% of the time is CA actually used - only when the UE is actually doing high-volume downloads.
If there is no data demand for the download, the network will release the SCC, since to maintain a CA EPS bearer when there is no demand for it is reserving resources which can be better allocated to other users.

To check if the network is actually using CA, use Network Signal Guru (or commercial drive-test tools such as XCAP, NEMO or TEMS).
For NSG, with the phone "rooted" and the app set to "Advanced" mode, you will see the CA Matrix data on the second tab.

As to my previous post being offensive, it was in reply the absolute falsehood that the bandwidth allocated is dependent on the LTE modem Category No, which is false, and shows a complete lack of knowledge of the basic LTE specifications and capabilities.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.