MIUI 8.2 6.11.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When will there be stable releases for Mi5s Plus? Thanks!
As I understood they don't launch any ROM. What they all do is to add multi language support remove a few Chinese bloatwares add swipe up search and that's all. Even they don't know anything about it.

My RMN2 can't recognize my sd card,
after updating my gallery was emty.
By the way...
Sometimes I have SD card recognition too..
It's saying press there to authorise something, but I didn't find a clue..
I have done with Redmi Notes 2, lost TWRP
You mean that by erasing system directly from twrp can happen bad things?
I'm worried

Review:

This week rom is friend of the latest, I think is better anyway. I love new effects when cleaning ram. Battery like every is still a s**t. In the last was 2hr sot. This week will be easier, it can reach 3hr sot but still..Standby seems working fine but I need more test.
In general the rom is fluid, and I don't like having new system app since I prefer having a clean rom. That's my preference.
On the led side, someone has noticed difference? I never watch it.. It has be fixed?

P.s= I don't think is mine battery problem but some rom in the past have touched 6h sot. That's a pretty huge difference.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefano131270
Hi ,

Can someone tell me what's this?? ? (Safe Places Administrator Agent)
This service is working in background!!! (Safe Places)

Thanks.

7dd2abb545.png

Espaços Seguros = SAFE PLACES

7df53f0c59.png

Did someone could install a custom kernel in this version? when I try to install a kernel on Kenzo, the FP(goodix) stops working. The only way to make it work again is reinstalling ROM.

Thanks a lot for your efforts and dedication. Mine is Redmi Note 2 and it gets crashed almost every time a message arrives. Please fix it!

I just found out that removing the personal assistant app causes the MIUI Home launcher to crash, so that you can't even use it.
Maybe that's the reason why some devices cannot boot without the personal assistant (chinese) app, maybe you guys have no alternative launcher installed and the system goes in bootloop.
I just moved the assistant, the plugin and the miui home back where they were, I don't mind having them installed.
If you really don't want the personal assistant app and you're facing bootloops removing it, try to install another launcher, setting it as default, remove the miui one (in system/priv-app) as well as the personal assistant (in system/priv-app) and personal assistant plugin (in system/app), or better yet, move them to another folder so you can move them back if something goes wrong.
Report back if this workaround works or not. ;)

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk
Remove only /system/priv-app/PersonalAssistant but don't remove /system/app/PersonalAssistantPlugin.
To me it's working with no issues.
Kenzo

Is it possible to activate google now launcher? I have tried everything but without success. This launcher is not shown in settingsmenu after installing. I downloaded twice, reboot, set all permissions... not possible to open it or choose it as standart launcher.
MI4S

Sometimes I have SD card recognition too..
It's saying press there to authorise something, but I didn't find a clue..

You mean that by erasing system directly from twrp can happen bad things?
I'm worried

Review:

This week rom is friend of the latest, I think is better anyway. I love new effects when cleaning ram. Battery like every is still a s**t. In the last was 2hr sot. This week will be easier, it can reach 3hr sot but still..Standby seems working fine but I need more test.
In general the rom is fluid, and I don't like having new system app since I prefer having a clean rom. That's my preference.
On the led side, someone has noticed difference? I never watch it.. It has be fixed?

P.s= I don't think is mine battery problem but some rom in the past have touched 6h sot. That's a pretty huge difference.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Hello Friend,
Settings
Additional settings
Backup and Restore
Factory reset
I lost TWRP

Two minutes, and installed TWRP in fastboot, no problem

I find this ROM one of the best ever, our phone is old, much work has done, many ROM changed.

LED is ok
When you delete the call log, is ok, not to return

With battery saving, then do a little more than 3 hours of sot

I now until Friday not change ROM.

After you charge the phone 2 times, the battery a little better, I repeat about 3 hours sot.

I am aware that my phone has been working hard for over a year

Soon change him, and put on board, and was very loyal to me

After update to MIUI 8 Lolipop when making a phone call and speaker is on,the man on the other side hears himself.
It wasn't before on MIUI 7 KitKat.
Any ideas?

I flashed twrp available on the 1st page into my Mi5S.
All went flawlessly but twrp is in chinese!!!
Can anyone help me? Is there a english twrp for Mi5S?
Look ate twrp screen shots on the net, you will notice the language icon to set it to English.

Envoyé de mon MI 4 en utilisant Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.