MIUI 8.2 6.11.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After update to MIUI 8 Lolipop when making a phone call and speaker is on,the man on the other side hears himself.
It wasn't before on MIUI 7 KitKat.
Any ideas?
Usually echo'd speech is a NodeB (base-station) issue - before you look at the phone software I would suggest doing a UE restart (to clear the cell that the UE is camped on), then try calling again.

tururut said: [URL='https://xiaomi.eu/community/goto/post?id=331884#post-331884' said:
↑[/URL]
  • Search bar in notification shade: when I search contacts using the search bar in the notification shade, the results come up with wrong phone numbers corresponding to other (random?) contacts. If I press the button to call or send an SMS to the contact, the recipient of the call/text will be the owner of the random phone number, not the contact whose name I typed.
Anyways, thanks to the developers. Great work!
Same here - redmi note 3 pro 6.11.3
Also can confirm, Kenzo 6.11.3

Can you remove system app China Personal Assistant from the ROM?
The app creates conflict with Google Now

Thanks a lot for your efforts and dedication. Mine is Redmi Note 2 and it gets crashed almost every time a message arrives. Please fix it!
Change language to english if you use any other language. Clear dalvik and cache from twrp.
If didn't helped, download rom again and this time flash rom and supersu if you use, don't do any other changes, boot rom and check how it behaves. I doubt it crash because of rom.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Did someone could install a custom kernel in this version? when I try to install a kernel on Kenzo, the FP(goodix) stops working. The only way to make it work again is reinstalling ROM.
Try to clear dalvik and cache from twrp. Also you can try to reflash kernel. If didn't help report issues to kernel dev.
One advice, expect issues if you try to use custom kernels on dev/weekly roms because of changes in roms so always make boot, and system backup in twrp.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Can someone tell me in which versions are there single line notification shade toggle?

Hi guys, this morning when I wake up, I lost more than 50 % again on the battery consumption !! Before going to sleep, I had 92% battery with taking care that nothing was working in hidden session, and this morning, I have 46% left...!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-13-12-47-19-904_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-13-12-47-19-904_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 273
  • Screenshot_2016-11-13-12-47-29-345_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-13-12-47-29-345_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    149.8 KB · Views: 301
i have Mi5, i passed from 6.10.27 to 6.11.10 and now there is so much more battery drain the percentage drops like every second. i had to flash back 6.10.27 much better rom.

Did someone could install a custom kernel in this version? when I try to install a kernel on Kenzo, the FP(goodix) stops working. The only way to make it work again is reinstalling ROM.

Which custom kernel did you try?

Try one with support for goodix. e.g. Radon.

Plus post your query in your kernel thread on XDA. You won't receive support for custom kernels here.

My mi5 work good with 6.11.10 without battery drain, but I made a clean install.

Remove only /system/priv-app/PersonalAssistant but don't remove /system/app/PersonalAssistantPlugin.
To me it's working with no issues.
Kenzo
Oh OK, great then. I don't see why the rush in removing it BTW, but then again with 128Gb I don't have any particular need for space...

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Oh OK, great then. I don't see why the rush in removing it BTW, but then again with 128Gb I don't have any particular need for space...

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Report if you have issues after you remove it, if you remove it, since Mi5 users cannot actually remove or freeze the app.

Hi guys, this morning when I wake up, I lost more than 50 % again on the battery consumption !! Before going to sleep, I had 92% battery with taking care that nothing was working in hidden session, and this morning, I have 46% left...!!

hi wanna ask something since we use the same device

which one is much better in terms of battery, the 6.10.27 or the 6.10.20?
also how's the gps in the rom u r currently using?

Hello Friend,
Settings
Additional settings
Backup and Restore
Factory reset
I lost TWRP

Two minutes, and installed TWRP in fastboot, no problem

I find this ROM one of the best ever, our phone is old, much work has done, many ROM changed.

LED is ok
When you delete the call log, is ok, not to return

With battery saving, then do a little more than 3 hours of sot

I now until Friday not change ROM.

After you charge the phone 2 times, the battery a little better, I repeat about 3 hours sot.

I am aware that my phone has been working hard for over a year

Soon change him, and put on board, and was very loyal to me
Ah ok... Fastboot always solves :)

Anyway I'm looking back to find it and there was one that reached 6h.
I must say that only awful was last rom , this one is good, I can reach top 3sot. Seems is getting better. I stay too with this one.

Ps: I forgot on the GPS too, and it seems is consuming less. It seems.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Report if you have issues after you remove it, if you remove it, since Mi5 users cannot actually remove or freeze the app.

Yep, no issues whatsoever, just removing the Personal Assistant folder+app in priv-app causes no bootloops as well as no issues with the MIUI Home launcher. ;)

[QUOTE="Headbanger82,with huge battery issues on Redmi Note 2 Hermes,

I did a clean install (I wipd everything cache dalvik, System interne storage except ubs otg) on my redmi Note 2. And I got a very good battery. 2sim active, WLAN always active, I got yesterday 5h!! Sot. Thanks for this great Rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.