MIUI 8.2 6.11.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To all people who have issues with Personal Assistant, I tried several combinations and Google seems to stick even through multiple reboots, so I don't see any reasons to get rid of the app after all. It isn't of any use right now (i.e. It doesn't work), but it occupies very little space, you can just ignore it an go on...

Edit: nevermind, it all seems right after you reboot, but after 30 seconds the default app for assist becomes the Chinese one. OK then, farewell, Personal Assistant

Reactions: madd0g
To all people who have issues with Personal Assistant, I tried several combinations and Google seems to stick even through multiple reboots, so I don't see any reasons to get rid of the app after all. It isn't of any use right now (i.e. It doesn't work), but it occupies very little space, you can just ignore it an go on...

Edit: nevermind, it all seems right after you reboot, but after 30 seconds the default app for assist becomes the Chinese one. OK then, farewell, Personal Assistant
Deleting personal assistant from priv-app on my mi max 128 gig caused a bootloop! Had to restore my backup

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Deleting personal assistant from priv-app on my mi max 128 gig caused a bootloop! Had to restore my backup

I assure you mate that my Mi Max 128GB is fine after several reboots without it... I'm rooted and xposed'd but I don't think that's why...

Edit: do you have any other launcher installed or just the MIUI one?

I assure you mate that my Mi Max 128GB is fine after several reboots without it... I'm rooted and xposed'd but I don't think that's why...

Edit: do you have any other launcher installed or just the MIUI one?
Just standard launcher my phone was a fresh install and I'm pretty android literate have built source ROMs in past , deleted the folder in priv-app and it wouldn't boot just repetitively vibrating , restored the file and it's fine now , very strange though

Just standard launcher my phone was a fresh install and I'm pretty android literate have built source ROMs in past , deleted the folder in priv-app and it wouldn't boot just repetitively vibrating , restored the file and it's fine now , very strange though

The only thing I can think of is after I deleted it's folder I held my finger on the home button saw a force close and then rebooted maybe that has something to do with it ? But it only force closed as it wasn't there anymore soooo probably not .

Hi. Working well on Ido (Redmi 3 pro).
Battery seems nearly equal to 6.10.20 ~11℅ per hour SOT.
Screenshot_2016-11-13-17-28-12-813_com.miui.securitycenter.png Screenshot_2016-11-13-17-27-59-336_com.miui.securitycenter.png
greets from Austria.

Reactions: ivanhoe1976
This version is quite good. I have updated the same on Mi5. I replaced the official TWRP image to ZCX TWRP recovery and renamed the same as twrp.img so that updater script goes through. All is well now and i have not come across any major issues. I have one query though. I have a true 4G connection in Sim1 and 4G/3G/2G connection in Sim2. So when i enable data connection in Sim1, Sim2 is always in 4G mode. I would prefer is to get to 2G mode. The main reason is not about data, but because i have a spotty connection at home and only 2G gives me decent signal without any call drops. Is there any quick way of toggling Sim2 to 2G without disturbing Sim1 which is on 4G LTE. Anybody who has similar issue and has come across a solution, please share as it is a big problem for me at the moment. Thanks.

A quesion, guys: i ordered a redmi 3s special version (with b20 LTE). Can i use same rom of normal 3s or not?

for installation;
1.xiaomi.eu_multi_mı5splus_6.11.10_v8-6.0.zip download
2.telefon at update.zip to the root of the change in name update from 3.zip 4.üc point would have made it so that if done correctly does.

Turkish;
kurulum için;
1.xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5SPlus_6.11.10_v8-6.0.zip indir

2.telefonun kök dizinine at

3.zip in adını update.zip olarak değiştir

4.üc noktadan güncelle

bu şekilde yapılırsa doğru yapmış olur mu.
exues me google translate.

Apparently this "Game speed booster" is Xiaomi app, my apologies I thought it was a third party app.

Like most of the backed-in security app, the "Game speed booster" app are all features found in the "Clean Master" app, that are now added to the rom.

That is why people where expecting to see the app as part of the security app, but as the xiaomi.eu team I believe had to recompile the app to remove Chinese ads, it is now a separate app.

The only thing I can think of is after I deleted it's folder I held my finger on the home button saw a force close and then rebooted maybe that has something to do with it ? But it only force closed as it wasn't there anymore soooo probably not .

Can you try installing Google, selecting it as the main assistant in settings/installed apps/default/assistant, THEN deleting the folder in question, and reboot? Maybe it bootloops because you don't have any app selected (you can even choose NOT to have one if you don't want to install Google's), and when the system boots, launcher asks for the assistant it doesn't have...

Reactions: Kyle richards
Do I need to to do a clean install to roll back to last weeks version?
I have found this weeks version is very buggy on my Redmi Note 3 Henessey
The phone is slow and memory use is much higher than previous and the battery usage is crazy, also Boom Beach and other games are stalling at the start up screen. I have cleared the dalvik and cache but it doesn't help.
I just want to roll back.

Can you try installing Google, selecting it as the main assistant in settings/installed apps/default/assistant, THEN deleting the folder in question, and reboot? Maybe it bootloops because you don't have any app selected (you can even choose NOT to have one if you don't want to install Google's), and when the system boots, launcher asks for the assistant it doesn't have...

I get you I'll try now then post back :) thanks

That worked perfect ! Thank you

Redmi Note 2, Bye Bye Miui
After half a year of updates that were not contributing to any improvement I decided to migrate to 12.1 cm aurora.
redmi Note 2 is a phone with great hardware and a very bad sofware.
The phone will not be upgraded to nougat and he will die with lollipot 5.0.2 with horrible battery drain.
I thank, all the administrators of this site for the extraordinary work done.
I curse Chinese developers for the poor job done.
New life to redmi notes 2 with 12.1 cm aurora.
hello to all my Italian friends

Last edited:
I get you I'll try now then post back :) thanks

That worked perfect ! Thank you

That's fantastic man, should be posted somewhere so that who wants to get rid of that app could do it without the hassle of having to reboot 19288383 times

Reactions: Kyle richards
Redmi Note 2, Bye Bye Miui
After half a year of updates that were not contributing to any improvement I decided to migrate to 12.1 cm aurora.
redmi Note 2 is a phone with great hardware and a very bad sofware.
The phone will not be upgraded to nougat and he will die with lollipot 5.0.2 with horrible battery drain.
I thank, all the administrators of this site for the extraordinary work done.
I curse Chinese developers for the poor job done.
New life to redmi notes 2 with 12.1 cm aurora.
hello to all my Italian friends
i agree with u !!!

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
On Mi5 i was not able to flash supersu (UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip from chainfire's HP). Reboot freezes showing Mi-Logo. Have to flash ROM again then.

I wonder if this has to do with the new twrp-upgrade that came with the ROM. Any ideas what to do?

Thanks.

I have 2 Game boosters. First completely translated, second not.
RN 2, language Slovenian.

Status
Not open for further replies.