MIUI 8.2 6.11.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I've an strange bug with camera on kenzo.

When I enable HDR mode in video recording, a white stripe appears at the bottom of the screen. It also appears when I play the recorded video afterwards.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

Hi, can someone explain this bug fix:

"Phone

Fix - Modem crashes in LTE networks (11-10)"

is it related to the Redmi 3S drop of 3g/4g signal, or else?

How to remove this game boost thing? I don't play games it's useless to me?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hi,

Battery drain is terrible. In the morning, as soon as I turn wifi on, battery level goes from 100% to 75% in 10 minutes..
I have a redmi Note 2 prime.

Regards

I'm so so sorry for clogging up this thread with a n00b question.

Just wondering - is this ROM based on 8.1.1.0? Or is 8.1.1.0 newer?

I can never understand the version numbers, sorry about that.

If anyone can help me that would be great. Thanks very very much!

Reactions: Ryoma
New mpdecision module for better CPU online and offline control for 6.11.10 gonna try now and report back look at this link guys http://********.com/index.php/2016/09/07/miui-impoved-boot-img-unlocked-initd/

Last edited:
How to remove this game boost thing? I don't play games it's useless to me?

Ok found out how to remove it. I used an uninstaller with root permissions and uninstalled it that way than cleaned cache & dalvik not sure if that was needed and rebooted and it was gone.

On Mi4c battery drain is terrible with this version 6.11.10. From 80% to 76% in one hour without touch the smartphone (all apps closed !!)

Ok found out how to remove it. I used an uninstaller with root permissions and uninstalled it that way than cleaned cache & dalvik not sure if that was needed and rebooted and it was gone.

I have do same things AND no more battery drain on the morning! (Mi5)

Last edited:
Reactions: KristofP
Hello all
Ingbrzy, big thx for the rom. I have one trouble on my Redmi note 3 Pro ver. with 6.11.1o on the board.
Alarm icon is always displayed in status bar, even when the timer\alarm is deactivated.
I tried to reinstall the with wipe data and system, but the problem is still present.
Thank you for your attention!

Hi! I've an strange bug with camera on kenzo.

When I enable HDR mode in video recording, a white stripe appears at the bottom of the screen. It also appears when I play the recorded video afterwards.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk
Confirm +1
I had it too

I never used hdr video recording but hope that it will get fix by miui on next release

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Starting from an official china rom or fake rom, I have to wipe system before installing xiaomi.eu rom or formatting data is enough?

New mpdecision module for better CPU online and offline control for 6.11.10 gonna try now and report back look at this link guys http://********.com/index.php/2016/09/07/miui-impoved-boot-img-unlocked-initd/
All devices supported or only newest?.. Cause Mi4 has serious problems with mpdecision..

< Mi4 LTE 3/16 gb >

Starting from an official china rom or fake rom, I have to wipe system before installing xiaomi.eu rom or formatting data is enough?

It depends. If you have unlocked bootloader and already installed TWRP recovery then wipe data, cache and dalvik cache before flashing the Xiaomi.eu ROM

Reactions: sharketor
There is no need to wipe system, flashing a new one overwrites it

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: sharketor
Status
Not open for further replies.