MIUI 8.2 6.11.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is there since 6 months. See thread about m4 lte reboot, there is workaround described.... Or change to zeurion kernel.

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk
Mi4 with MIUI just as it is, problems should be solved in order to have customer satisfaction. Otherwise no more Xiaomi

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
I have a battery drain on my Redmi pro... the battery is lasting less than my other Mi5 with less usage.
I have installed just a few apps.
The battery graph gives no clues (no solid "active" bar), but the phone lost 50% in 12 hours with very light usage and good reception, and was a bit warm on the upper side. I rebooted it and it stopped being warm.
anyone can relate on this?

I have a battery drain on my Redmi pro... the battery is lasting less than my other Mi5 with less usage.
I have installed just a few apps.
The battery graph gives no clues (no solid "active" bar), but the phone lost 50% in 12 hours with very light usage and good reception, and was a bit warm on the upper side. I rebooted it and it stopped being warm.
anyone can relate on this?
I'm looking for solution on big battery drain from "cell standby" also on redmi pro. Is it yours cell standby related?

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Guys, sory for small OT but need realy quick help.
Redmi 3s 2gb - in twrp i have cleaned Dalvik, System, Data, and Internal storage. After All i have instaled curent 6.11.17 rom. I was close to reset phone but it warning me..there is no system instaled. Instalation proces was without any errors. Can i restart phone ?:D

thx for advice

Redmi 3s 2gb - in twrp i have cleaned Dalvik, System, Data, and Internal storage. After All i have instaled curent 6.11.17 rom. I was close to reset phone but it warning me..there is no system instaled. Instalation proces was without any errors. Can i restart phone ?:D

thx for advice
Safe 2 reboot I'd say.

Reactions: miszku

thx for advice

You have wiped /System
If reflashing xiaomi.eu via TWRP does not work you have to reflash a stock MIUI via MiFlash, then reinstall TWRP and start over.
Never wipe /System unless you are looking for troubles

You have wiped /System
If reflashing xiaomi.eu via TWRP does not work you have to reflash a stock MIUI via MiFlash, then reinstall TWRP and start over.
I knew i did wrong. But what now , restart to download and install global from miflash? Thx for help. Meaby my wife won't kill me

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 3S przy użyciu Tapatalka

I knew i did wrong. But what now , restart to download and install global from miflash? Thx for help. Meaby my wife won't kill me

Yeah an image of a Global Dev should be good, then once it booted go back to fastboot, reflash TWRP then Xiaomi.EU, wipe only Dalvik, Cache and Data
Hope your wife does not kill you, mine would have killed me instantly

Big problem is data network for battery, but it covers the day well, i think maybe 5.30 hours SOT
I did wipe data, because the previous ROM was not good for me
In this case I was under Wi-Fi and playing a little, but anyway it doesn't change a lot even using FF or tapatalk for eg. Wipe data done and no changes.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Yeah an image of a Global Dev should be good, then once it booted go back to fastboot, reflash TWRP then Xiaomi.EU, wipe only Dalvik, Cache and Data
Hope your wife does not kill you, mine would have killed me instantly
Meaby flashing rom won't be necessary?
708ba3ec71eabf9f701a386ff66531b0.jpg
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
c72b19f0f332183bdece2de54a26db0a.jpg

Thanx for all You help guys. Sory for OT again.

Reactions: Headbanger82
Should not be. I flashed samsungs, htc, lg, roms etc, always wiped system, data, cache. Installed rom and always boots. Only dont erase internal storage. Android is android.

Reactions: Ryoma
The battery in Redmi 3 pro is the best in this rom for miui8. Thanks for your great work!
Really?

It's dissapointing battery life in my case. I have redmi 3 2/16gb, and I can barely reach 5 hours SOT in day and a half. Last week was great for me.
I'm still not sure if it has something to do with my apps since i did dirty flash. According to gsam, andoid system drains battery in standby, and my phone is awake a lot of time. I'll give it another charge cycle, but i doubt there will be any change.

Poslano sa mog Redmi 3 koristeći Tapatalk

Hi guys First of all Thanks very much for your hard work
I'm having some issues about send long sms on miui sms app is it possible get the apk from sms apps ?
thanks in advance

You have wiped /System
I always wipe /system without any problem. It's a small bug in twrp that throws that message if the system partition is cleared, even though you reflash it. I'd say the message can be safely ignored.

Really?

It's dissapointing battery life in my case. I have redmi 3 2/16gb, and I can barely reach 5 hours SOT in day and a half. Last week was great for me.
I'm still not sure if it has something to do with my apps since i did dirty flash. According to gsam, andoid system drains battery in standby, and my phone is awake a lot of time. I'll give it another charge cycle, but i doubt there will be any change.

Poslano sa mog Redmi 3 koristeći Tapatalk
I use ~15℅ battery per hour SOT compared to ~10% on the last 3 releases on Redmi 3 pro.

All of you complaining about bad battery life or drain; if you have root just use bbs LINK and have a look what causes this.
Maybe you can give more info to the xiaomi.eu devs or over @ en.miui.com so things get fixed maybe. Just a thought...

All of you complaining about bad battery life or drain; if you have root just use bbs LINK and have a look what causes this.
Maybe you can give more info to the xiaomi.eu devs or over @ en.miui.com so things get fixed maybe. Just a thought...
Nothing specificaly, its just worse...
On mine its downhill since 09/2016 on average.

Status
Not open for further replies.