MIUI 8.2 6.11.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Kenzo battery is strange.

550da0570de9891eeb8b081388d80869.jpg

For this week update the Fingerprint was gone, need to reprogram.

CHANGELOG

System
Optimization - UI adjustments (11-16)

Phone
Optimization - Optimized ringtone volume for the cases when the earphones are connected (11-15)

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Optimization - Lock screen PIN layout (11-15)
Fix - Battery status of Bluetooth devices was displayed incorrectly sometimes (11-14)
Fix - Notification shade issues (11-15)
Fix - Issues with opacity after using third party themes (11-15)

Home screen
Fix - Minor adjustments for animations in the Launcher (11-14)

Quick Ball
New - One-handed mode for Quick ball (11-16)

- MI5, MI5S, MI5SPlus, MiMIX, MINote2 suspended this week due to Qualcomm code optimization
- Game speed boost double icons fixed
- Added HM4A

- ALPHA testing of Android 7.0 for MI5 tests started!

Hi,
I have the Xiaomi.eu stable rom 8.0.5.0 on my kenzo. I use the twrp 3.0.2-2. for updating.
Can I change from stable to dev and vice-versa?
I would like to have a native 4k câmera and only exist on dev rom...
Thanks in advance

My Kenzo battery is strange.

550da0570de9891eeb8b081388d80869.jpg

For this week update the Fingerprint was gone, need to reprogram.
You are sure, this ist correct ? I can not believe.... the graphical charging phases do not match the green markers in "Charging" line (last line of picture)
And see "Awake"... you do not use your phone ?

Look good .... but to me this may be abnormal
Yes - seems to be abnomal. But after some charging cycles this will recalibrate. Stefano could force this recalibration by deleting battery.bin manually or use "battery calibration" app from playstore. But not really necessary....

Hi,
I have the Xiaomi.eu stable rom 8.0.5.0 on my kenzo. I use the twrp 3.0.2-2. for updating.
Can I change from stable to dev and vice-versa?
I would like to have a native 4k câmera and only exist on dev rom...
Thanks in advance
Yes wipe data cache and dalvik

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
You are sure, this ist correct ? I can not believe.... the graphical charging phases do not match the green markers in "Charging" line (last line of picture)
And see "Awake"... you do not use your phone ?
Yes, really abnormal as my scree should be on more than 5 hours a day.

Was not check before flash this week update this morning.

If tomorrow it s not reset would mean my battery is bad.

Reactions: Michael_K
Problem with the reader d printed who does not work anymore since this last update while there was not a concern until now on my Redmi Note 3 Pro

Problem with the reader d printed who does not work anymore since this last update while there was not a concern until now on my Redmi Note 3 Pro
Do you mean fingerprint reader? You have to register your fingerprints once again after updating.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Michael_K
Do you know how to change the order of the songs in a playlist on Miui music player?

Enviado desde mi MSX Sony HitBit

Whenever turning off Backup automatically, Gallery forced closed on Hennessy. Anyone face that?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Yes wipe data cache and dalvik

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thank you for you reply.
When I update, I use the icon updater and choose the zip file.
So, I don't do any wipe data or dakvik...
I just choose the file, comes the recovery mode and starts automaticaly the update.
In the end the phone reboots and is done.
Can I do the same for this dev rom, even I came from a stable?
I'm sorry but I don't want get a bricked phone or something else...
Thanks again...

It still does not solve the error of when you hear a WhatsApp audio by the speaker call is heard in the speaker if another message arrives.

Thank you for you reply.
When I update, I use the icon updater and choose the zip file.
So, I don't do any wipe data or dakvik...
I just choose the file, comes the recovery mode and starts automaticaly the update.
In the end the phone reboots and is done..
If you are on EU rom, it will be the same procedure. The install script does all you need, including necessary wipes.
Can I do the same for this dev rom, even I came from a stable?
I'm sorry but I don't want get a bricked phone or something else...
Thanks again...
I do not think, that change from stable to dev will run without factory reset. But if you have TWRP installed and you do TWRP FULL backup before testing, you are on the safe way and will not loose any data. If update does not work you can restore backup done before.

Reactions: Stefano131270
In made the update unlike the others had deleted(eliminated) my imprints and deactivated this function(office)

Thanks!
hi all. faced with a problem: flashed the phone, launched the camera app, put the quality of shooting video at 4K and left. when I went to the camera app again, it turned out that the settings went back to default. who faced with similar?
This has always been normal in Mi Note and Mi Note Pro, close the app and 4K defaults back to 1080p. Of course the phone is useless at compressing down to 1080p, you have to use 4K for a quality video which it does a very good job.

Xiaomi's Camera app needs some TLC. Timer in manual. On screen functions for critical functions like video size etc. Bring back the gestures. Higher audio bit rate. There's a ton of things.

Also for a while now on MIUI 8 video recording in low light is horrific. Absolutely horrible blurry frame rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.