MIUI 8.2 6.11.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From now on my daily driver is called "Honor 8"and my beloved Xiaomi Mi4S has retired for replacement.
I want to give a very warm "thank you" to all devs and all of you in this community. I learned a lot from you and had lots of pleasure with MIUI.
Please stay interested and diligent for keeping this wonderful project alive.

CU´, sincerely route 9

Last edited:
Excited about this week's release as it finally brings lock screen notification dismissal.

You already can dismiss lockscreen notifications with MIUI 7 and 8. Just swipe down from the top of the phone, like you normally would and then you can do everything with the notification, without unlocking.

The only bug I found is that WiFi won't connect until I disabled the "Switch between data and Lan"

MiMax hydrogen

This is redmi 3 pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-25-00-47-18-778_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-25-00-47-18-778_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    35 KB · Views: 394
  • Screenshot_2016-11-25-00-47-32-881_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-25-00-47-32-881_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 393
Thank you so much for the great work and time dedicated.
Installed and tested on MI4C.
Fixed the problem of the previous version, the notifications, when charging battery, did not ring. With all permissions given and energy saving disabled for the application.
So far everything is correct.
Greetings. And thanks again.
MI4C
Does your weather widget work?

I tried to flash it so many times but it always stops when asking me for Mi account with the following error message: "couldn't check device security info"

- I flashed global stable rom using Mi flashing tool.
- Reboot into fastboot again
- Flash TWRP
- Reboot in recovery mode
- Factory reset wipe
- Flashed "universal_boot.img_patcher.zip"
- Flashed "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_6.11.17_v8-6.0.zip"
- cache and dalvik wipe
- Reboot into system

I tried so many different ways, but I always end up with "couldn't check device security info" and I cannot skip it.

Just do a local backup of your installed app (settings - add. Settings - backup - local backup)
Then in twrp just do a wipe cache, dalvik and wipe data.
Install again rom and then reboot.
After reboot go in backup and reistall all app you previously backup.
Quite simple.

Sent from my MI PAD 2 using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'll try this in the next update

You already can dismiss lockscreen notifications with MIUI 7 and 8. Just swipe down from the top of the phone, like you normally would and then you can do everything with the notification, without unlocking.
One extra swipe and less elegant.. wouldn't you agree?

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Reactions: 76luca
I have no problems changing the wallpaper on Miui launcher. (edit: redmi 3 pro)

For me the lockscreen wallpaper always gets reset to default after clear cache but the homescreen is not affected (i use the one with the cars from cuba since miui 7 for both).
Its no problem to set it back manually but I'm curious why only the lockscreen gets reset to default and the homescreen doesn't.

yes apparently i have to change to MIUI launcher first before changing wallpaper

Guys I used Xiaomi.eu stable rom later I thought of switching over to beta rom of Xiaomi.eu when I flashed it (clean flash) and when I startup I got error stating device verification failed I cannot skip nor login pl help me

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.