Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 214 66.9%
  • NO

Votes: 106 33.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As of now my Kenzo has only issue with Gmail FC even cleared cache/data.
Fingerprint response better.

Cancro here - same issue with Gmail FC
Inbox does not have the same issue - works fine.

Cheers,
OD

Does it contain the Android security fixes for December? I don't know if those changes are stated in the changelogs usually. Vendors get the security fixes upfront.
To answer this : it's still on November. Otherwise works fine.

[edit] Has anyone noticed that placing finger on the fingerprint scanner now wakes the device (like pressing the power button) ? I didn't have a fingerprint set before, so this seems new (or is a bug).

Last edited:
Installed on Mi4c was succefull as always, Weather app cannot update weather condition' s (Can't find location). But i think this is a server problem, because i had this problem last (2) two days

Thank you Xiaomi.eu for your great work !!

Downloading...
For Redmi Note 3 Pro (SD) based on China dev or ported from MiMax?
Installed. ROM looks great.
Xposed for MIUI dont work anymore, how can i change security 01.11.2016 to an oldest one?
Solved with Agni kernel.
Anyway, thanks to the crew!
What?? Xposed doesn't work anymore? And why is that? I'm not upgrading if that means leaving behind all the tweaks I did with xposed...
I know it's not the security patch, because I'm on the previous nightly and xposed just works...

Last edited:
Critical bug: home screen crash/won't load for redmi 3s...

Otherwise still able to access apps in the cache .

Last edited:
Hmm. A lot of problems with 6.11.24. Too much English, Ukrainian and Chinese language in Russian localization, wrong icons in security app, weather still not working and e.t.c

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-25-08-51-15-127_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-25-08-51-15-127_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    191.2 KB · Views: 476
@ingbrzy Thanks for the update. Flashed on Kenzo with no problems so far!

Downloading...
For Redmi Note 3 Pro (SD) based on China dev or ported from MiMax?
Installed. ROM looks great.
Xposed for MIUI dont work anymore, how can i change security 01.11.2016 to an oldest one?
Solved with Agni kernel.
Anyway, thanks to the crew!

What version of Xposed where you using? I have had no problems with this systemless version.
Also using Radon Kernel, but that shouldn't make a difference to security version.

What?? Xposed doesn't work anymore? And why is that? I'm not upgrading if that means leaving behind all the tweaks I did with xposed...

No problems for me on the above linked version.

Télécharger, installer avec twrp 3.0.2-2 sur mon Redmi Note 3 Pro et la déception commence bug lanceur d'application a rencontré un problème impossible d'accéder à la page d'accueil... wipe : Dalvik/ART Cache, System, Data, Cache réinstallation de xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_6.11.24_v8-6.0 mème problème bug lanceur d'application... J'ai donc réinstaller xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_6.11.17_v8-6.0 et là c'est reparti.... Je n'ose pas réinstaller la dernière mise à jour ?????.....

Kenzo works ok?
Advanced reboot?
Build from china dev, or ported?

For november security patch, you need xposed v87, else it bootloops

I Updated mi MI4 today and the scren is black, It does not work, I only can view the turn off screen (reload, silence, turn off, plane)
What can I do? help please, this is horrible!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.