Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 214 66.9%
  • NO

Votes: 106 33.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
XPOSED works for you? It says installed but inactive here..
Solarwarez has just released some minutes ago v87 of his modified xposed framework for miui, including patch to support android november security. I have already installed it on this rom and it seems to work well so far. Look for it on xda.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: John O Connell
hello, anyone with buggy notification leds? On my redmi note 3 se kate the rebuilt rom is working fine but notification leds which do not light up on notifications, messaging etc.
Moreover, i noted a minor bug with no actual effects, related to fingerprint registration: at the end of fingerprint recognition it make settings app FC but the fingerprints are recognized and registered anyway, so it's not a major concern.

fixed the notification led myself. it was not a rom bug, it was probably due to some conflicts with xposed modules or with xposed v86 itself.

Solarwarez has just released some minutes ago v87 of his modified xposed framework for miui, including patch to support android november security. I have already installed it on this rom and it seems to work well so far. Look for it on xda.

I thought I read everywhere MIUI 7/8 are ok with regular xposed, never heard of patched version.. Link please?

Sent from my Umi Super

Screenshot_2016-11-27-09-14-18-875_com.miui.securitycenter.png
Screenshot_2016-11-27-09-15-03-592_com.miui.securitycenter.png
Screenshot_2016-11-27-09-14-52-960_com.miui.securitycenter.png
Screenshot_2016-11-27-09-14-58-501_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Redmi Pro cell standby seems like solved. This is the battery usage overnight with 2 sims on (3G and 2g), wifi on, bluetooth on, data off, 2 Google accounts syncing at the background and battery at 72%. No issues at the moment. Seems like a very good update this week. Also you can swype to clear notifications from lockscreen. Excellent!
59bac9ca53bc0a6f7520feec0f7a1c26.jpg

No good my friend... Compas asks for calibration every time, motion sensors not good in Google maps... Cell standby is not improving at all, I have tried 4 weekly update Roms, one stable... Every time I get this result.

No problem on kenzo with both versions of 6.11.24, the weather app connection issue has nothing to do with xiaomi.eu

Although not intirely perfect, once again a good job from all developers.

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk

Well, it's based on a DEVELOPER ROM for a reason.

Flash Stable if that doesn't suit you.
Is a comment dear friend, not a criticism. It is clear that if I put the weekly ROM I understand the risk. With the magnificent and always badly valued work that these people have to criticize them.

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: jakti
Hello. Im new on this world, but since this rom hás pt-pt for language i have sticked with this rom and very hapelly. But there ia some questions that i want to clear. I cannot download more than 50mb on mobile network, why? I love Goggle Chrome but when i download something it doesnt show on transfers app, why? Can someone help me.
Thanks and sorry for my English im from Portugal.

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 3 através de Tapatalk

Hi guys, i'm on stable xiaomi.eu for redmi pro and i think to switch to weekly ROMs
Is it possible to flash it over stable without full wipe ?
Wich of them is better in battery life?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.