MIUI 8.2 6.11.3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your great effort. However, I got a problem for my 5s And I can't update the new version. Please re-visit your ROM for the 5s.The model may be wrong.

Everything works fine on Mi5, yet there's no permormance mode in options.
I guess we'll get it sooner or later.

The below bug is connect to the app >>>> "com.miui.personalassistant"

Which is also listed in Chinese in TiBu!

Thanks successfully installed on my "Kenzo", much needed after the two weeks suspended.

First bug to report, don't know if it is also on the official rom. Can anyone translate the text?
Screenshot_2016-11-05-14-59-18-696_com.android.settings.png

2nd post..
Well there was a line in changelog preview about Mi5 and MiMix getting additional option for performance mode in settings this week. But i can't see it in final changelog, so whatever. Maybe it was just a part of gamebooster stuff.

Thank you for your work......
I have a Mi4S.
I always downloaded the MIUI ROM developer Multilanguage Weekly. I want to report this issue: up to version 6.9.29 colors LED notification were OK;
Now it does not match the same color to Whatsapp messages LED (example: SMS), but combines the LED color that is matched to the generic notifications.
You would do anything to go back to how they were set up to version 6.9.29?
Thanks

They manage to implement features such as gaming performance, notes, wallpapers, calendar, calculator and so on, but they always lack to fix some issues as led behavior etc.
Do they think we're all 15 years old?

Reactions: Ricky67 and Dr.MTR
Posted this already in 6.10.13 - thread, problem is still there 6.11.3

In all these Miui 8 - daily-versions since 6.9.29 I have one problem. After 1 or 2 days the widgets for "acalendar" and for "google calendar" (both are from playstore) are loosing the contact to their belonging apps. It means, that after 1 or 2 days the widgets does not update anymore, they show the wrong day, not the actual one. Same thing happens with the build-in calendar sometimes, but not as quite as often as the two mentioned apps. I am using 2 google-accounts and synchronized all the calandar datas regularly.
If I delete the calendar-datas in "setting - all apps" and reboot, sometimes everything is back again, sometimes I have to repeat this procedere a few times.
Any ideas about this? Bug or wrong setting in my phone? Same experiences for other users here?

Happy weekend,
olnima

P.S.: ...and yes, when I flashed vers. 6.9.29 from 7.1.3 stable, I did a full wipe

Reactions: Eleni
Status
Not open for further replies.