MIUI 8.2 6.12.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
when i turn off my phone i cant charge it!
i put charger but phone do nothing.

does anyone face this problem?
could you turn off your phone and try to charge?

Once again I downloaded the rom, made full wipe and after installation I'm getting FC when accessing to home screen options and in Security app there is no gameboost feature. :(
Phone: Mi5s 3/64

Once again I downloaded the rom, made full wipe and after installation I'm getting FC when accessing to home screen options and in Security app there is no gameboost feature. :(
Phone: Mi5s 3/64
Yes is not there and swipe to delete notification from lockscreen is not there also.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Hi. The TWRP eu version is not working. It works with last rom but this latest one is not compatible.
It make the touch screen non responsive.

I have tried going back using xiaomi fast boot dev>xiaomi official and it works. but when I install this version and change the twrp to eu the screen is non responsive.

any solutions?

Yes is not there and swipe to delete notification from lockscreen is not there also.

So far no feature was ever there for the MI5s DEVas they are trying to get it stable first.
I guess that one makes no difference and appears to be coming with some issue while switching to edit mode on the screen.

I guess we ll just have to be patient then :)

Adrien

So far no feature was ever there for the MI5s DEVas they are trying to get it stable first.
I guess that one makes no difference and appears to be coming with some issue while switching to edit mode on the screen.

I guess we ll just have to be patient then :)

Adrien
Yes no big deal for me i just confirm what is not there anyway rom is nice and stable no issue on my side.

Is anybody else using Xposed framework?
User apps do force close on weekly builds after dalvik wipe.
Can anybody else confirm the issue..
Xposed v87 arm64
Redmi 3 Pro

I had a similar effect, when I installed latest sMiui, which I am still using on my Mi4s. I wondered, if it has something to do with xposed or xprivacy. All Apps closed immidiately ad their first start after installing Miui, Xposed, Wiping etc.
Since second start it worked normally.

Last edited:
Aiiii...bad discovery, I read "It only works when you enable the mi cloud synchronization"
:-(

I hope it will arrive also without SYNC:
I don't want to share my life and my memories with anyone else

I don't want to use neither MIUI sync nor Google sync

I hope it will arrive also without SYNC:
I don't want to share my life and my memories with anyone else
It won't... It must be like "face" album, only works with sync, because it's a recognition capability that is in the backup servers, not in your mobile.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Guys help me to flash this rom (redmi note 3 pro) ever since i tried i got device verification error and even if i try to login i my settings app gets crashed so kindly help me guys

Guys help me to flash this rom (redmi note 3 pro) ever since i tried i got device verification error and even if i try to login i my settings app gets crashed so kindly help me guys

Hi Rex,
I have Redmi Note 3 and have passed thru he'll to make a flash on my device.
It's not the same device as yours, but if you want I will try to explain it to you...
Otherwise, read as many posts as you can and good luck! Really!

Reactions: Michael_K
Status
Not open for further replies.