MIUI 8.2 6.12.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank for the build.
I have a problem. I can't see the theme app and mi home doesn't work. I have a Mipad 2
Please help me.

Last edited:
Yeay Thanks You for what the best for Mi Mix ? 11.10 ? or 12.1 ? or Other ??
Thansk You to help me, there are so many Rom haha

Hello ;

I have installed to my mi note 2. However there is a problem about notification. When the phone receive any message or game notification , the screen doesn't wake up. Just blink the led and vibration.

I think this is because of rom. I have already switch on the lock screen notification.

i'm reading from first page until last page found some user Redmi Note 3 SD have trouble with Setting.apk crash, can't verify device info and etc..
actually what happen with RN3 Pro rom??
i'm also have above problem with v6.11.17 and v6.11.24..
not trying new v6.12.1

Reactions: Rex Divakar
Theres some kind of problem with server not synced correctly i think...

Anyone who cant get past login, flash 6.11.3 (it works on this one) and then flash 6.12.1 without wipe, just clear cache/dalvik after.

Thank you very much EU team for amazing work ;)

BUG: on my mi5s plus, i have the sound of music during bluetooth connection that is very very slow.. The music seem to be in slow motion..

Reactions: Marc Frei
Hello ;

I have installed to my mi note 2. However there is a problem about notification. When the phone receive any message or game notification , the screen doesn't wake up. Just blink the led and vibration.

I think this is because of rom. I have already switch on the lock screen notification.
try on/off, on then reboot

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Someone can confirm me, if with the play store downloads are slow, everything downloaded is limited to 500 kbps, but only in the play store, youtube, netflix, everything, use my bandwidth correctly. = S

i have Redmi Note 3 PRO

Just installed this update all good but where is thr game booster feature i dont find in security app...i have mi5s plus

Just installed this update all good but where is thr game booster feature i dont find in security app...i have mi5s plus
according to other posts in the thread mi5splus is not getting new features as the devs are still working on system stability.

RN3Pro kenzo, drain in standby....6 hours-9℅ lost
check for wakelocks to see whats the root cause. if its caused by a kernel wakelock try wipe cache/dalvik. if its caused by apps try reinstall them/ reset permissions

Status
Not open for further replies.