MIUI 8.2 6.12.15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi4c: FC by
Settings/Additional settings/Buttons
closed with error Invalid index 3, size is 3

I confirm on Redmi 3S in italian language. In English works.

Why Assistant Google name has changed in launcher3 ?

Last edited:
Thanks mate!

5ba979f7cad62a3877820a925c1d8eb0.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

This will consume more battery than when CPU 2 and 3 are stopped, right?

Guys please answer me!!! This is the third time that I post about this problem. Now I wrote about it even in the section of Mi4c.
This is my problem:
When I receive a call and I take my phone out of my pocket, if I press the home button, the phone reboot itself!!!
But this happen every time that I receive a call not only in my pocket. If I press the home button while my phone is ringing, the phone suddenly reboot.
Can someone please help me? Can someone please tell me how can i fix this??
Please help me.

Thank you.

Hello,

Sim card is not activated.

This notification comes constantly.
I do not want a Miui account. Would not register there and also no cloud or other services of Miui.
How can I remove the permanent message?

Redmi Note 2 / 6.12.8

Thank you in advance

8c28baf2b10dad227a74b8ed8848460d.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-17-13-34-53-916_com.cpuid.cpu_z.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-17-13-34-53-916_com.cpuid.cpu_z.png
    71 KB · Views: 334
I have RN2.
For each version of MIUI 8 I have a problem with synchronization and messaging services. These messages either arrive late or only to refresh this program. The problem occurs even as I currently enabled applications and using it. The application displays a message does not arrive.

Can someone help?

This is my catlog:
http://pastebin.com/4nkHzKqz

Okay thank you and MPDecision is already installed in Nougat right? Because I also have 2 cores offline.
It's disabled for some reason, I probably shouldn't have done this but needed to try because my battery life was awful

Good work guys just a few bugs on mi5
- entering one handed mode closes whatever youhave open.
- gmail, notifications give no preview.
- can seem to make or recieve calls when connected to car bluetooth

Reactions: ckarv
When our rom support font option which is recently introduced by official miui.i know there is aoption to change font on our rom but it dont change the font.it shows third party source are not allowed.but i am trying the previous officle font which was given by miui.pls do something because everyone needs that font without any difficulties. Because ROMs mean customisation.pls look after that.

Hello,

Sim card is not activated.

This notification comes constantly.
I do not want a Miui account. Would not register there and also no cloud or other services of Miui.
How can I remove the permanent message?

Redmi Note 2 / 6.12.8

Thank you in advance
In installed apps disable notifications for everything related: Mi account, Mi cloud, Xiaomi framework, Xiaomi sim activation etc.
That should stop the message

Guys please answer me!!! This is the third time that I post about this problem. Now I wrote about it even in the section of Mi4c.
This is my problem:
When I receive a call and I take my phone out of my pocket, if I press the home button, the phone reboot itself!!!
But this happen every time that I receive a call not only in my pocket. If I press the home button while my phone is ringing, the phone suddenly reboot.
Can someone please help me? Can someone please tell me how can i fix this??
Please help me.

Thank you.
Am I invisible? Or no one know how to fix this?

This is a voluntary topic. I think a lot of people did read your question (just like me) but they are unable to help you because they might have a different Xiaomi model or don't have the problem.

This is a voluntary topic. I think a lot of people did read your question (just like me) but they are unable to help you because they might have a different Xiaomi model or don't have the problem.
An answer like yours is better than nothing. I'm trying to understand if it's a problem of my phone or if it's normal for mi4c...
I've this problem since the first day, with every build. I already tried a factory reset but nothing has changed....

Status
Not open for further replies.