MIUI 8.2 6.12.15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wipe cache and art/davlik, if this does not help try a factory reset (save your data before).
I do not own a Mi4c
Thank you for the answer. I wipe cache and davlik every time I have to install a new xiaomi.eu rom, I already tried a factory reset but the issue is still here...

Thank you for the answer. I wipe cache and davlik every time I have to install a new xiaomi.eu rom, I already tried a factory reset but the issue is still here...
I have tested, my mi4c does not crash by pressing home button by an incoming call.

#Tapatalk@Mi-4c#

Reactions: pequeñin
Hi. Thanks for your big work. I would want to use the search screen feature in the Google app but in the app settings, the buttons are grey and it's impossible to enable it. I use french language. Anyone else ? Thanks for help.

Guys please answer me!!! This is the third time that I post about this problem. Now I wrote about it even in the section of Mi4c.
This is my problem:
When I receive a call and I take my phone out of my pocket, if I press the home button, the phone reboot itself!!!
But this happen every time that I receive a call not only in my pocket. If I press the home button while my phone is ringing, the phone suddenly reboot.
Can someone please help me? Can someone please tell me how can i fix this??
Please help me.

Thank you.
I'm owner of Mi4c and i cannot confirm this problem. I'm on latest developer rom.

In installed apps disable notifications for everything related: Mi account, Mi cloud, Xiaomi framework, Xiaomi sim activation etc.
That should stop the message

Thank you for your reply, but I have forbidden any app in the notifications.
The problem still exists.

Does not anyone else have this problem?

redmi 4 pro (6.12.15) --> cant switch MI Account (MI Account app crushed when I click "sign out")

Hi.
Installation in MI5 is correct, but USB storage does not work, when I try to download a file.
please, i need help.
thanks.

Bug in Nougat 06/12/15 release. for MI5. The recording of the video does not work with any kind of resolution. the video image recorded remains locked and you only hear the audio. along with images is also blocked the cursor, while the audio continues to flow until the end of the recording. BUG VERY SERIOUS.

Guys please answer me!!! This is the third time that I post about this problem. Now I wrote about it even in the section of Mi4c.
This is my problem:
When I receive a call and I take my phone out of my pocket, if I press the home button, the phone reboot itself!!!
But this happen every time that I receive a call not only in my pocket. If I press the home button while my phone is ringing, the phone suddenly reboot.
Can someone please help me? Can someone please tell me how can i fix this??
Please help me.

Thank you.
Take a look on page 8 post #198. The guy has the same problem as you.

Rn2 prime
Any suggestion why i get every now and then the error "Bluetooth sharing application has interrupted" (raw translation) ? Tried to wipe cache but still there. Tks

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi.
Installation in MI5 is correct, but USB storage does not work, when I try to download a file.
please, i need help.
thanks.
If can help You. I had same problem with redmi 4 pro and I flash again 6.12.15 update.. Then without reboot i have done wipe cash, dalvik cash, data ad internal storage... Aftet reboot .. Alla worked fine!

Hello, everybody!
I just tried to install this ROM on redmi note 3 (kenzo) with 3GB ram. Installed from TWRP. Rom installed and booted, but when initial setup has started, no wi-fi networks were detected. After finishing the wizard, every time I try to launch settings, it fails with "settings has stopped". I tried to revert to latest stable release but it fails exactly the same. I tested global dev ROM 6.7.21 and it works like a charm. Any help?

Kenzo all working fine (Xposed, Radon Kernel 3.2). Still "old" Security Bulletin Nov. 2015. In my opinion, no important update.
How it's the battery life about this rom? I'm thinking to make a full clean flash but I'm not so sure :D

Thank you.

hello everyone, I have installed this rom "Nougat" on xiaomi mi5 pro .Work fine except that some applications do not work more, if you also want to change the functions of the soft touch keys in her stops working settings. I also noticed early overheating of the cell. can you tell me if the next release will solve these problems? Thank you

Can anyone help me with a solution..
Redmi 3s won't stick with TWRP..
Install was successful but after few restarts or even immediately is replaced by stock recovery.
It's anoying to install every time TWRP before wekly updates.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

for the change of soft touch buttons I settled with un'apk in play store. Now they are reversed between back and recent applications. I hope that resolve soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.