MIUI 8.2 6.12.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and thanks for your work. It's always impossible to use search screen in Google app. The buttons are always grey in the settings. Anyone else ?

Hi. If I want to go back to a previous ROM using TWRP, I necessary have to flash the old ROM or is it possible to flash a backup image if I've previously made one ? Thanks for help.

Reactions: Morvarid
Some apps has lost it's translations on Kate.

80983ab1058e7d18da282a42dc15811d.jpg

4207475ad4a22aeb8b0990daae4fab25.jpg

Hi..
I bought a redmi note 3 pro with 2gb/16gb from GB. It comes with MIUI 8 Global 8.0 LHOMIDG and says its model redmi note 3... Tho using AIDA64 it states as redmi Note pro with SD 650...

Should it be safe to flash Redmi NOte 3 Pro version of this ROM? I'm confused since here i see diferent rom versions for RN3 pro, RN3 and RN3 SE...

and using fastboot command it seems the booloader is already unlocked tho i applied for unlock and the tool fails saying there's nothing to do on this device

(bootloader) Device unlocked: true

Anyone?

marry xmas from Rome and thank you very much for your work and passion!!!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

This version works fine in MI5S Plus, even Launcher and Developer options (in spanish), that didn't work in previous version.
Thanks!!!

ingbrzy

Don't want tout bother but are you sure that the FC in : additional settings > buttons will ne fixes in next update ? It's weird that it only crash with specific languages.

ingbrzy

Don't want tout bother but are you sure that the FC in : additional settings > buttons will ne fixes in next update ? It's weird that it only crash with specific languages.
Probably the language maintainers need to change some stuff. Some did, some didn't (dunno for sure, i never use other than english

Sent from my Redmi 3S

On this last build the clock on the statusbar freezes, it only update if I restart the UI or the phone. Using on a mi5s. Example: now is 11h and the clock is frozen at 10:33

3 hours and 16 mins on battery now, 69% with 1 hour and 32 mins SOT.

How would you rate this battery for Mi5?

Probably the language maintainers need to change some stuff. Some did, some didn't (dunno for sure, i never use other than english

Sent from my Redmi 3S
Italian has been fixed in this rel., it didn't work in 6.12.15.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Special Edition (Kate) via Tapatalk

I'm installed based on beta global, and flashed 2016.12.8, and never look game boost option. Where it?

Enviado de meu MI 5s Plus usando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.