MIUI 8.2 6.12.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I try to copy the twrp backups on my pc, it gives me a failure. And if I try to copy or move it inside the phone, the message "EACCES (permission denied)" appears on the screen.
Any help, please?

Needed to reinstall SU and Xposed after update on mi5s. Gmail and calendar crashes, ok after reinstallation. Game boost ok, nice update at all.

have lags sometimes no reactions for maybe 10 seconds, no buttons working leds stay on. mi5s 64gb

Last edited:
Here too. No problem on english only in hebrew
e79f1c2eda63a20be5d50343005518d9.jpg

Launcher crashes non stop.
Had to return to previous version.
[MI note pro - Hebrew]

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Hello all,
I just update to this new version on MI5. Made after a factory reset. All seemed good, got data link and sent an SMS (but no call).
Problems: Few hours later I tried to make a call - get the message "Cellular Network Not Available ". I am looking to the sim and seen it's registered. It seems to allow me to recieve calls and sms but not make any calls.
Also, in settings/Sim Cards & Mobile Networks - no option is available like no sim at all.
Tried wiped cache/restart/on-off mobile data/airplaine on-off - nothing. Changed the sim place in second slot (even worse, is nit registering).

Briefly: Phase 1 (few hours after update) - all seemed to be fine (calls out havenot been tested);
Phase 2, sim ia registered on network; call incoming works; things not working: calls out; sms in/out; mobile data; Settings meniu for Sim1; Slot for SIM2 does not detect sim.

Any ideeas would help. Should I revert to a version back?

Attachments

• IMG_6140.JPG
    IMG_6140.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 360
Last edited:
Hello all,
I just update to this new version on MI5. Made after a factory reset. All seemed good, got data link and sent an SMS (but no call).
Problems: Few hours later I tried to make a call - get the message "Cellular Network Not Available ". I am looking to the sim and seen it's registered. It seems to allow me to recieve calls and sms but not make any calls.
Also, in settings/Sim Cards & Mobile Networks - no option is available like no sim at all.
Tried wiped cache/restart/on-off mobile data/airplaine on-off - nothing. Changed the sim place in second slot (even worse, is nit registering).

Briefly: Phase 1 (few hours after update) - all seemed to be fine (calls out havenot been tested);
Phase 2, sim ia registered on network; call incoming works; things not working: calls out; sms in/out; mobile data; Settings meniu for Sim1; Slot for SIM2 does not detect sim.

Any ideeas would help. Should I revert to a version back?
Are you using super su? Similar issue happened on those using old versions of super su. If so install 2.79.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: jayvox
Hi everyone! Could use a little help, please. On the previous version for mi5 on android7 had issues with video. Is it possible to fix broken videos? (Have just sound)

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk
Yes, just try to edit them with miui gallery app, just crop one second, and save it...

All the problems seen in this ROM on your device xiaomi mi5s.
1) Do not run live wallpapers. (Carousel wallpaper)
2) It does not work setting keys (Settings - Advanced - keys)
3) the transfer of the problem to set up desktops (Russian)
4) At the first start-up alone defines the network is not the correct time zone
5) Core Android eats battery

Firmware posed with all Memory Cleaning.
Russian Language.

Reactions: RodrYguez
Hello!
I find a translation problem on Redmi 3S, with Stable MULTI 8.1.4.0 ROM. When the phone ask the user "the application need internet connection", "the application need GPS position" seems its in english or a half. But i use Hungarian language.
And there is one. In the onscreen settings (widgets, move apps, effects...), is only english too. (and in the Redmi note 2 on 8.1.3.0 stable too) But its not too annoying.

Hello!
I find a translation problem on Redmi 3S, with Stable MULTI 8.1.4.0 ROM. When the phone ask the user "the application need internet connection", "the application need GPS position" seems its in english or a half. But i use Hungarian language.
And there is one. In the onscreen settings (widgets, move apps, effects...), is only english too. (and in the Redmi note 2 on 8.1.3.0 stable too) But its not too annoying.
Please report translation problems to their bug report page.

Status
Not open for further replies.