MIUI 8.2 6.12.8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm now using the 6.12.8 nougat xiaomi.eu rom on mi5
Can I install cm14.1 via twrp and wipe ony dalvik/art cache and cache? because i heard 4wipe could brick my phone
If not could anyone guide me plz
thanks alot

VoLTE not working on MI 5, I just hope the next Mi5 nougat build fixes the hardbrick problem cause its necessary to clean flash if coming from any other custom ROM's so wiping system is necessary,

Last edited:
So, will Mi5 users who flashed the most beta ROM of them all with Nougat now spam these threads every week ? It's useless, because that feedback isn't eligible for other phones anyway and the ROM is more a work in progress then M or L builds.

I'm now using the 6.12.8 nougat xiaomi.eu rom on mi5
Can I install cm14.1 via twrp and wipe ony dalvik/art cache and cache? because i heard 4wipe could brick my phone
If not could anyone guide me plz
thanks alot

I just now wiped everything including system to go back to xiaomi.eu stable ROM and it worked no hardbricked, guess it only hard bricks it when you install it on a cleaned system.

So, will Mi5 users who flashed the most beta ROM of them all with Nougat now spam these threads every week ? It's useless, because that feedback isn't eligible for other phones anyway and the ROM is more a work in progress then M or L builds.

Bugs are bugs, even how would the dev's know if people won't give feedback, and i'm the first person to write about the VoLTE thing...

In mi5 Nougat 7.0 don't appear QR Scanner app

camera don't works too

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Bugs are bugs, even how would the dev's know if people won't give feedback, and i'm the first person to write about the VoLTE thing...
Because in case of the MI5 Nougat beta they can't do anything about them, this build specifically is more beta then the regular dev build.

Thanks!
Updated TWRP, reboot and installed the Nougat Rom and all works perfectly on my Mi5 32Gb

On my mipad2 64gb battery stats doesn't work
It says 42% and still on this percentage
I deleted batterystats.bin same problem

In twrp battery level is correct!
Anyone have same issue?

i come from official stable version to this rom and it seems that the battery drains more than before with my mi5s plus

Everything works perfect in this version on mipad2 despite gaming performance (which is an already known bug to be fixed by the miui team)

Besides, I don't manage to have Netflix offline mode working on it. Do you?

Best and thank you very much

Everything is Ok with MI5 128Go or I've to wait for the next release ? I run a weekly on my device. Thanks for advice.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi friends, i got mi max with xiaomi eu 6.12.8 but in recent app tray i push the X button it cant closes the app. For exp. U torrent running in back, in 6.11.3 i didnt got this problem. To closes these apps i must go security, battery and it says to me oh no there is apps in backgrod lets closes the and add some minutes to battery life. İ dont want this. İ wanna closes all apps with the one button like 6.11.3 and before. What can i do? Sorry fo bad english
i too face the same issue yet no one in this forum helps me

i wiped everything except miscroSD this time..and works flawless. if you cant log in on bootup, try flashing 6.11.3 first and then upgrade to this one..., but once you do that, no issues with fresh flashing of newest releases.
i think, because emmc.appsboot.mbn is removed from new releases upwards of 6.11.3
hy bro i wana install the beta version but when i do the apps run in background and are not closed i even tried all backgrnd rectriction method yet its not working pls help

The problem is we cannot power on, cannot boot into any mode, cannot connect to PC. It's totally hard brick.
Don't understand what wrong and cause this issue. I'm thinking to uncover and short-circuit but don't have tools with me now.

It's not totally bricked. You cannot totally brick a Qualcomm phone with a bad flash. It's impossible.
You should be able to enter into fastboot or if you deleted all partitions, in QLoader mode. Of course, you will need proper drivers in order to be recognized by your computer.

Just installed the newest stable release for redmi note 3 pro, i'm recieving this message on twrp: "no OS was installed".
It booted anyway, but i cant proceed because in Mi Account it says "Couldn't check find device status: An error occurred"

How can i proceed?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.