MIUI 8.2 6.12.8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

my Redmi 4 Prime microphone doesn't work during regular calls or whatsapp calls, so the other person can't hear me. It seems like its deactivated.
When im taking a sound record or a movie with the camera the microphone is working.

I tried stock Rom, 6.12.8, 6.11.17 but it won't work.

Any ideas? Thanks

No issues for me and my Redmi 4 Prime. Try a full restoration via MiFlash and an original xiaomi's rom

f73a7dbab9c145f3ed73489cabdccb11.jpg

Nice benchmark

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

How do you set the color for you battery indicator ?

It,s working for me without problems - 6.12.8 xiaomi.eu - Try full wipe and reinstall... Cheers.
Doesn#t work for me :/

Install and do a factory reset
Same problem..

No issues for me and my Redmi 4 Prime. Try a full restoration via MiFlash and an original xiaomi's rom
I'll try..if this won't work maybe my device is broken...

Does the Redmi 4 Prime have two microphones or just one? Maybe it is possible to disable one of them..just an idea.

Thanks for your efforts guys

Doesn#t work for me :/

Same problem..

I'll try..if this won't work maybe my device is broken...

Does the Redmi 4 Prime have two microphones or just one? Maybe it is possible to disable one of them..just an idea.

Thanks for your efforts guys

It have two mics. one at the back (left gride) and one at the top beside the IR module

Hi. I put this ROM on Redmi 3 Pro and everything works well like fingerprint, wifi and apps but I have one problem I can't open Developer Options. I activate the options but when trying to open, it does not open. It is like it open and return itself to previous menu. I reinstall the ROM several times with all the requires wipes and stuff but the problem still there. Thanks guys.

If you have this problem only change the language to english and you can enter to Developer Options. I find the solution to my problem in the forum so thanks guys!

What happened with support for the Redmi 1S? The last build for the 1S is from October.

Edit:
It seems no more updates are provided for 4.4 based devices. Why isn't this made clearer somewhere? Now I'm stuck using the Chinese builds. Which require modding and such.

Wish this forum was more clear about support being dropped for one of the best selling Xiaomi phones ever; 1S.

Mi5S 4/128
Screenshot_2016-12-15-20-47-52-420_com.whatsapp.png
Antutu Benchmark

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-15-20-47-52-420_com.whatsapp.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-15-20-47-52-420_com.whatsapp.png
    278.7 KB · Views: 508
I can't seem to boot into fastboot mode with my Mi Note 2 4gb. can somebody help me? the chinese rom is truly cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.