MULTI 6.2.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyway to mount usb otg from this TWRP version? I have libra device.. No answer for this problem?

i just noticed something since i installed the latest updated rom, 6.2.25. hadn't used the phone, so was the first i knew of it. all contacts had been wiped out! anyone else have this problem? i hadn't updated any app or anything else at all.

You wiped anything from TWRP? Just get it back from google account or micloud

is it possible to install this type of new rom, just booting into twrp (and not flashing)? Man touch twrp is dangerous, you have a file explorer with otg support in it, which means all your data is exposed even without booting into the os itself ...

So... You want to install it without flash it? Flashing = installing

Guys I've a question: after update my old twrp backups are useless? If i want to revert back i need to flash old twrp? I've hennessy

I read about redmi note 2 utility app but i want a more "official" solution. Thanks in advance and thanks for this fantastic ROM!

Hello ... it's something wrong with this update on "leo" ... everytime when I restart the phone, battery looses about 3%-4% ... I restarted the phone 5 times consecutive and the battery loose about 18% ... can this be fixed ? thank you !
... somebody ?!

i don't get it. i have a MI4C with locked bootloader (MIUI ver. 6.1.28)
all i need is to flash TWRP with the updater app and that's it? i can flash the EU rom after that? without any problem and without unlocking the bootloader?

I have now libra dev 6.1.28 (mi4c) but don´t recived any updates vía OTA. I can download updates manualy here but is OTA operative or it´s a problem with my rom.
When we have again root without superuser?, I see the last updates need to install superuser :(

Thanks for work! :)

@ingbrzy In latest stable rom Music player is unable to fetch songs.
You open it and there's always 0 songs. No matter what you do, flashing again, clear cache, wipe dalvik and cache, move and delete mp3 files
Can't solve it.

Hope it will be fixed in next stable build if it's xiaomi.eu rom related.

Someone has some newer Music player version I can flash through recovery?

UPDATE

Flashing other Music.apk doesn't work. :(

Last edited:
So, while we keep updating our device with xiaomi.eu ROMS, our xiaomi shoudn't have bootloader locked..
Do i understand?

Xiaomi Mi4c

@ingbrzy In latest stable rom Music player is unable to fetch songs.
You open it and there's always 0 songs. No matter what you do, flashing again, clear cache, wipe dalvik and cache, move and delete mp3 files
Can't solve it.

Hope it will be fixed in next stable build.

Someone has some newer Music player version I can flash through recovery?
Don't worry it's same on Mi Note Pro last stable. I tried to change the player but nothing happen.

Don't worry it's same on Mi Note Pro last stable. I tried to change the player but nothing happen.
it is a common android bug which happens to be present in the google music player also, i have it on my nexus 6 with stock 6.0 ... a fix would be awesome ...

it is a common android bug which happens to be present in the google music player also, i have it on my nexus 6 with stock 6.0 ... a fix would be awesome ...

In 7.1.4 it's fine and with Google Music no problem

Last edited:
i don't get it. i have a MI4C with locked bootloader (MIUI ver. 6.1.28)
all i need is to flash TWRP with the updater app and that's it? i can flash the EU rom after that? without any problem and without unlocking the bootloader?
No. There's no way you can flash TWRP on a locked bootloader. Unlocking comes first before anything else.

I start recovery and surprise... I had the 3.0 twrp version and after this upgrade i have the 2.8.7

On Redmi Note 2, flashed, no wipe, Settings keep crashing on boot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.