MULTI 6.2.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote = "Thor91, mensaje: 277086, miembro de: 96550"] ? Mi4W pegado en un logo de arranque después de la instalación SuperSU ... cómo solucionar este problema [/ quote]

hi I have same problem with mi3w

Reactions: pacosoco and Narc
Hi, i installed xiaomi.eu_multi_libra_6.2.25_v7-5.1.zip on my mi4c, but the included TWRP version gave me 2 problems:
1) when booting into TWRP recovery - after some times no touch input is accepted
2) cannot access attached usb stick for backup / restore
Flashing the "New-cofface_twrp_recovery.img" version from http://en.miui.com/thread-169401-1-1.html solved both problems.
Is there maybe a better TWRP version?

Guys flashed TWRP from you on dior and I have black screen. Whats wrong with it.

[quote = "Thor91, mensaje: 277086, miembro de: 96550"] ? Mi4W pegado en un logo de arranque después de la instalación SuperSU ... cómo solucionar este problema [/ quote]

hi I have same problem with mi3w
Please HELP I got stuck in boot logo also when installing supersu, then go to twrp tried to make a dalvik cache, after long time got back to twrk, try to reboot to system, but it says that there is no SO installed, please HELP

Reactions: Javi1978
Please HELP I got stuck in boot logo also when installing supersu, then go to twrp tried to make a dalvik cache, after long time got back to twrk, try to reboot to system, but it says that there is no SO installed, please HELP
And when I try to install the room again, get error:"failed to mount /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata at /data: Device or resource busy
target:xiaomi/cancro/cancro:6.0.1/MMB29M/6.2.25:user/release-keys
so I can only reboot in twrp...please help

And when I try to install the room again, get error:"failed to mount /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata at /data: Device or resource busy
target:xiaomi/cancro/cancro:6.0.1/MMB29M/6.2.25:user/release-keys
so I can only reboot in twrp...please help
i think you have to use miflash...

Happened to me too on hermes. Kernel version is unavailable and the processor shows 1.95ghz instead of 2.0ghz.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-27-09-40-49_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-27-09-40-49_com.android.settings.png
    287.7 KB · Views: 506
i think you have to use miflash...
That's what I thought, I connected the phone to the pc, and for some reason I open MiPc suite... then it started to flash the phone, took the last rom available (I don't know how) and it is stopped at 82% of the process sending...userdata.img... I don't know what to do, I'm waiting for 3 hours but not sure of disconect it.... ¿which rom should I use for miflash? i was on 6.2.25
thank you

Last edited:
CHANGELOG

[Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar]
Fix - Viewing Daily lock screens sometimes led to black screen (02-23)

Big change in installation process of our ROMs (Must read it, otherwise you will cry on forum here and we will dont care):
- Xiaomi forced us to generate own keys for signing ROMs if we want continue to use their OTA service (again calling it "security improvement"). That means, our ROMs will not be possible to install via MiRecovery anymore (even on old devices like Mi2 or Redmi 1S) but only via TWRP/CWM...
- Our ROMs now contains TWRP which will install it automatically and overwrite your MiRecovery (If you still use it)
- For manual TWRP installation, we made a flashable ZIPs here so just install it via Updater up like any other update zip... (if it will fail, just unzip it and flash via Flashify app)
- Version 6.2.25 still can be installed via MiRecovery but it will overwrite it to TWRP
- Next versions will require TWRP for all devices

Mi3/4 / Mi4c / MiNote PRO
(Root doesnt work, install SuperSU via TWRP)

Xiaomi Hongmi HM2013023 and Xiaomi Mi3TD will no more get updates from us... R.I.P.

When I tried to installed this rom via MiRecovery , either renaming rom name to update.zip nor using updater will stop at signature verification failure. I am using mi-recovery 2.0.1 with V7.0.6.0 CN stable version

Does the "Download" app work this week?
The app can't start any download (even a http link...) in 6.2.18.
So I just went back to 6.1.28 and wait another week.

I made a "format data" with twpr...and now I'm trying to fastboot...I don't have a idea of what to do...

Problems with notifications again. The background apps, like WhatsApp, closed and do not have return to work until I open the app. Same problem with weekly. How can I do that the processes are not managed?

Enviado desde mi 2014811 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.