MULTI 6.2.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Light sensor bugged, battery drain, signal indicator bar issue with LTE (at least on Mi 4c). So you can't say no :)
Stable it's stable or it should be. Weekly it's a beta version. They can fix bug for sure but they create many more when adding new features.
We hawe ROM different! my works

Reactions: dmarky10
Light sensor bugged, battery drain, signal indicator bar issue with LTE (at least on Mi 4c). So you can't say no :)
Stable it's stable or at least it should be. Weekly it's a beta version.
They can fix bug for sure but they create many more when adding new features.
Personally, I will focus on developing and translating stable version, but I understand there are many people who like flashing new ROM and having those few new features each week.
To have the best stable, some users must use weekly :rolleyes:

Reactions: delboy and dmarky10
To have the best stable, some users must use weekly :rolleyes:

Thanks for improving my stable version Stefano.
You want to be a developer? Well, you can use just english. Developers must know english.
Stable user is for common users, everyday users, so they need translation.
In this way, we can have less work for @ingbrzy and translators and completely translated and flawless ROMs.
But this just my thought, so don't take it personal guys...

Last edited:
Reactions: dmarky10
I reset factory and now hace no bugs

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk

I factory resetted too, and light sensor bug and signal indicator bar are still present. I can't factory reset each week if something is wrong or don't work smooth.
That's why I personally prefer to use stable version over weekly and I think stable could be more stable if there was less work for weekly version.

Last edited:
Dear developers, why did you leave out the hungarian language from Hongmi Note 3 (hennessy) roms? Is there something with the hungarian translator (vagyula) perhaps? I tested the latest 2.25 developer version converted to SP flash Tool compatible rom but the Magyar (hungarian) language still isnt in the list (my bootloader isnt unlocked). Thanks!

Last edited:
I just bought a Mi4c and immediately installed your rom. First the last version and did the update today.
I've noticed that my whatsapp and facebook msn appear to be always offline and only get new msgs when i open the apps.
Is this normal?
Enter them to start up aps

New miui stable v7.1.5.0 KXDCNCK for cancro in miui english forum.
You could translate this update? Thanks !!

i own two xiaomi models....an rn2 (no problem ) and a redmi 2 hm2014811. I use only weekly rom's. I have a notification problem (watsapp delayed notification)....now I,m with 6.2.25 but the problem is present and is old.
do you have any suggestion other then wait? maybe a global version could solve this. I tried all the settings could help...."stay connected in energy settings, and permisions and all over the place. but notification still delayed.

Hello all,

I have bought an Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro (Qualcomm version)
Now i want to install the EN.MIUI.COM rom on it because in the xiaomi.eu ROM there is no German language support.

So when i reed the second post of this thread.

1. Install TWRP trough the updater app
2. Now you can install our roms.

Does this mean, even if you have a bootlocker you will have the oppertunity to install a ROM with the LOCK?
Because i dont want to wait for 2-3 weeks to get a key to unlock my device.

I believe your rn3 pro is already locked.

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

yes i know, but in the tread they are talking about install TWRP trough updater app.
And you can install our roms.

So even if the bootloader is locked but i can install TWRP i can install roms on it?

Big change in installation process of our ROMs (Must read it, otherwise you will cry on forum here and we will dont care):
- Xiaomi forced us to generate own keys for signing ROMs if we want continue to use their OTA service (again calling it "security improvement"). That means, our ROMs will not be possible to install via MiRecovery anymore (even on old devices like Mi2 or Redmi 1S) but only via TWRP/CWM...
- Our ROMs now contains TWRP which will install it automatically and overwrite your MiRecovery (If you still use it)
- For manual TWRP installation, we made a flashable ZIPs here so just install it via Updater up like any other update zip... (if it will fail, just unzip it and flash via Flashify app)
- Version 6.2.25 still can be installed via MiRecovery but it will overwrite it to TWRP
- Next versions will require TWRP for all devices

Pleas help! anybody now how to fix this???
5ea4309b32a2175310dee152437c72e3.jpg

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

yes i know, but in the tread they are talking about install TWRP trough updater app.

So even if the bootloader is locked but i can install TWRP i can install roms on it?

No, they're talking about phones which already have xiaomi.eu rom.
You have to unlock bootloader.
No unlocked bootloader>no twrp>no ROM

(I don't know if you could use TWRP without flashing it, just booting it, following this guide http://en.miui.com/thread-211710-1-1.html and then try to flash the rom through TWRP (I take no responsability).
Give a try if you're so impatient but do a backup!)

Last edited:
Tomorrow new weekly will be out, better to wait few hours than breaking your head finding possible fixes
This problem with the recorder can't be fixed with weekly updates. I know that, because I already did 2 updates and the problem isn't fixed. I wonder if it's possible to uninstall the system app and reinstall it.

No , the bootloader is locked so you cannot install twrp to move forward. Unlock is a must to move to xiaomi.eu.

something good, redmi note 3 pro official launch to India, means global rom (multilanguage) officially available. You could install this one to start with, waiting for your unlock code.

Last edited:
This problem with the recorder can't be fixed with weekly updates. I know that, because I already did 2 updates and the problem isn't fixed. I wonder if it's possible to uninstall the system app and reinstall it.

You should report the bug on en.miui.com, yes you can make a flashable zip and install it through recovery or you can just replace recorder in system /priv-app with root explorer or es file manager.

Reactions: Chinrzu78
Status
Not open for further replies.