Not open for further replies.

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu Project Leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012

DOWNLOAD WEEKLY
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=51849
http://miuif.celogeek.com/6.3.10/

DOWNLOAD STABLE (W/O ROOT, NO WEEKLY UPDATES)
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=36337
CHANGELOG FOR STABLES

roms-hennessy.png

Installation:

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install TWRP zip via Updater app, then install our ROM
  • TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD

Other OFFICIAL devices:
  • Install via Custom Recovery
  • REBOOT
Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in Source of MIUIv7 here
  • Our translation guide is here
  • Check for errors in your repo here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger!
Language included in our MIUIv7:

Notes:
  • All credits to @Roeano for T9 dialer mod - any issue or request report here
  • MIUI Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...

Last edited:
CHANGELOG

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Fix - Screen lit up multiple times after receiving a notification (03-10)

Music
New - Notifications for items added to favorites (03-08)
New - Dragging songs to rearrange playlist order (03-08)
New - Saving current playlist as a new playlist (03-08)
New - Shortcut for recently played songs (03-08)

Backup
Fix - "Select app" page in Mi Mover sometimes didn't respond (03-10)
Fix - Errors with transferring files containing "%" in the name (03-10)

Permissions Manager
New - A security prompt will appear when an app is installed via USB to prevent unwanted installations (03-08)

For root on Mi3/4/4c/MiNote/MiNotePRO install SuperSU in TWRP

Some facts about OTA delay:
- OTA packages are always same as posted here, so FULL ROM (400-800MB)
- Installation via OTA is same as you do, so Updater - Menu - Select installation zip
- OTA is uploading into Xiaomi china servers which are very slow for download and upload (usually 30-40kb/s for uploading over 8GB) so I have to upload them always at night one by one and I dont have time for doing that every week... Unfortunately OTA account is binded to my Xiaomi account so nobody else can do that instead of me...
- So we decided to upload OTA only once per month and not weekly... Users who are lazy to go here and download zip manually, can wait over month to get new version via OTA, they just dont care about new updates...

Regarding Mi4S, Mi5, Redmi Note 3 PRO, Redmi 3 and next new devices:
- Since MIUI 7.2 Xiaomi added DM-verify protection into the kernel for mentioned devices.. that means, Xiaomi wants to block all community and fansite support for those devices and any custom MIUI builds... (they just forgot where MIUI started)
- As usually, communities will have to fight with that protection for those devices which means a lot of new work...
- This is their way how to force more users to use Global ROM which nobody likes at all...
- We will see what will be next...

Last edited:
CHANGELOG

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Fix - Screen lit up multiple times after receiving a notification (03-10)

Music
New - Notifications for items added to favorites (03-08)
New - Dragging songs to rearrange playlist order (03-08)
New - Saving current playlist as a new playlist (03-08)
New - Shortcut for recently played songs (03-08)

Backup
Fix - "Select app" page in Mi Mover sometimes didn't respond (03-10)
Fix - Errors with transferring files containing "%" in the name (03-10)

Permissions Manager
New - A security prompt will appear when an app is installed via USB to prevent unwanted installations (03-08)

For root on Mi3/4/4c/MiNote/MiNotePRO install SuperSU in TWRP

Some facts about OTA delay:
- OTA packages are always same as posted here, so FULL ROM (400-800MB)
- Installation via OTA is same as you do, so Updater - Menu - Select installation zip
- OTA is uploading into Xiaomi china servers which are very slow for download and upload (usually 30-40kb/s for uploading over 8GB) so I have to upload them always at night one by one and I dont have time for doing that every week... Unfortunately OTA account is binded to my Xiaomi account so nobody else can do that instead of me...
- So we decided to upload OTA only once per month and not weekly... Users who are lazy to go here and download zip manually, can wait over month to get new version via OTA, they just dont care about new updates...

Regarding Mi4S, Mi5, Redmi Note 3 PRO, Redmi 3 and next new devices:
- Since MIUI 7.2 Xiaomi added DM-verify protection into the kernel for some devices.. that means, Xiaomi wants to block all community and fansite support for those devices and any custom MIUI builds...
- As usually, communities will have to fight with that protection for those devices which means a lot of new work...
- This is their way how to force more users to use Global ROM which nobody likes at all...
- We will see what will be next...
I have a question, why don't xiaomi.eu team mod OTA file? it easy to update (only a few MB). Full ROM update once per month. Thank for read.

Last edited:
Thanks for that clarification about OTA updates, it was needed because of all the question about it posted... And in my view, you're right, I like OTA and I don't mind updating only once every month.

Would like you to clarify just one more thing - is there one particular period of the month which you choose to upload to servers? (the first rom of the month? The last?)
Thanks.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

I have a question, why don't xiaomi.eu team mod OTA file? it easy to update (only a few MB). Full ROM update once per month. Thank for read.
Incremental OTA updates are dangerous if user change anything in the system files.. And it's another extra work to do.. We are still working on MIUI just for fun (even it's not funny anymore) at our free time.. And yes, we are humans, husbands and dads... So we need keep some free time for our families because we still love them more than MIUI... For now, we spend more than 5h daily on doing/fixing/cracking MIUI..

~Tapatalk Mi4c~

Last edited:
Thx for the new update.
Now i'm starting to hate XIAOMI for his policy.
Miui is made by FAN, BY COMMUNITIES!

Waiting redmi3 rom but today i will flash mi4c rom
Thx again and beer for you!
Keep it up

HM2014813 twrp recovery error comes out. 6.3.3 -> 6.3.10
This device is HM2014813. This package is "".

Status
Not open for further replies.