MULTI 6.3.10/11

Do you like this version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only with alarm not ringing? I need to clean data and force stop clock app before going to sleep in order to be woken up in the morning!!

Some of you say that there are no Chinese characters in search bar, well, can you help me then? Because une friend and I have Chinese characters in ours Hermes (RN2P)and clearing data of search app just works for a short time
e5c78565f466ebc3d861defa0f5f5c92.jpg
8ab047c7fe86a347864d89e6fe7d86d7.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Some of you say that there are no Chinese characters in search bar, well, can you help me then? Because une friend and I have Chinese characters in ours Hermes (RN2P)and clearing data of search app just works for a short time

Clean data and REBOOT the phone worked for me. Did u reboot?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: hector_yo
Looks merely like missing pieces of the Spanish translation.

Where can you report the problem to the Spanish translation team?

I don't know, but that is the question you should ask.

A friend of mine accidentally updated his mi note pro to stable china
Now there is no way to get back, thanks to xiaomi's new "we lock everything" s**t?!

Xiaomi what have you done?

I want to thank you even more for your hard work,
i guess you will find a way though!

Hi,
restore factory settings and you'll be fine

Clean data and REBOOT the phone worked for me. Did u reboot?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk
I rebooted but some time after clearing the data of the app and seeing that the problem came back after a short time.
Now I have cleared data and rebooted without opening the search bar, and now both bars are in Spanish, let's hope this problem is fixed and it doesn't come back...
Even if the problem persists, thanks for your help and to the other people.

I rebooted but some time after clearing the data of the app and seeing that the problem came back after a short time.
Now I have cleared data and rebooted without opening the search bar, and now both bars are in Spanish, let's hope this problem is fixed and it doesn't come back...
Even if the problem persists, thanks for your help and to the other people.
I did it and Chinese characters came back after a while. The first time I open it, words are in spanish, but Chinese characters come back.

XIAOMI MI4C

I did it and Chinese characters came back after a while. The first time I open it, words are in spanish, but Chinese characters come back.

XIAOMI MI4C
Try downloading another font pack? I had this same issue last week, but I tried downloading a new font and now all areas that had Chinese characters were fixed to English.

Worth a try? . Good luck!

In Mi4C the local search box appears in chinese when accessing the notification area.

This is an translation issue. Report it to Spanish Repo here.
There are some strings that has to be removed from Quick Search Box.apk

In stable 7.2.3 on my Redmi Note 3 appeared glitch - at two-SIM, received SMS sent are displayed in the "Messaging" as they want: to send SIM1 but says that SIM2, it's the number SIM1 - still writes that SIM2. In the settings - calls on SIM1 wound on both SIM cards are activated.
On stable 7.1.16 this was not.

On mi4 Is impossibile to install mi key app translated due to an error, can anyone help me?

System, data, cashe/dalvik
Before all wipes do this:
First do a local backup Settings>Additional settings>Backup & reset>Local bacups> Back up ---- apps , accounts & contacts and system
After this you must copy this backup folder to PC (it is located in folder MIUI>backup>ALLBackup>201603xx_xxxxxx ):
copy complete folder 201603xx_xxxxxx from Internal or SD card if you have it.
After flashing stable rom copy back this folder to MIUI , now you must create new folder- backup>ALLBackup and paste it.
Have a nice flashing and use existing MIUI account
Generally wiped data, cashe/dalvik will be enought. I had one incident that from China dev rom to global dev rom on my redmi note 2 prime, I wiped system, data/dalvik fellow flashing the global dev rom, flashed superSU 2.65, reboot and twrp prompted me that my phone without root, twrp offer to flash superSU. But my phone still without root after booting up. Finanlly I flashed a China dev rom, then wiped data, cashe/dalvik. After completely booting. Flashed global dev rom, flashef superSU with success.

Today helped a friend to flash xiaomi.eu 6.3.3 rom from 6.2.25 with full wiped on redmi note 2 prime. After completely booted up. I can't found my twrp 3.0 backup by the inbuild twrp. So I used flashify to flash twrp 3.0 and restored back the data. I was wonder why twrp was inbuild with the rom which creating more problem.
personally I used twrp 3.0 by jermini to flash rom from china dev rom to global dev rom or vice versa without facing any problem.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Varvaris
There is a bug....pressing the recent button prolonged, the menu doesn't appears although you set in the keys menu

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

Generally wiped data, cashe/dalvik will be enought. I had one incident that from China dev rom to global dev rom on my redmi note 2 prime, I wiped system, data/dalvik fellow flashing the global dev rom, flashed superSU 2.65, reboot and twrp prompted me that my phone without root, twrp offer to flash superSU. But my phone still without root after booting up. Finanlly I flashed a China dev rom, then wiped data, cashe/dalvik. After completely booting. Flashed global dev rom, flashef superSU with success.

Today helped a friend to flash xiaomi.eu 6.3.3 rom from 6.2.25 with full wiped on redmi note 2 prime. After completely booted up. I can't found my twrp 3.0 backup by the inbuild twrp. So I used flashify to flash twrp 3.0 and restored back the data. I was wonder why twrp was inbuild with the rom which creating more problem.
personally I used twrp 3.0 by jermini to flash rom from china dev rom to global dev rom or vice versa without facing any problem.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
Yes it's true, no need to wipe system B-)

RN2 prime - tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.