MULTI 6.3.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to update MiNote Pro (leo) as usually through Updater -> the phone restart in TWRP mode, but the update doesn't start ... what's wrong ? thank you !

I am asking Xiaomi to add double tap to wake to the Redmi Note 2.
They have already added it to the Mi4i and the Redmi Note 2 needs it even more as its a larger device.

Plus the MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) chipset fully supports double tap to wake...

There is no reason for Xiaomi to not incorporate this feature into their future stable and developer ROM's.

Ask it in official xiaomi forum (en.miui.com) here they won't read it!

I try to update MiNote Pro (leo) as usually through Updater -> the phone restart in TWRP mode, but the update doesn't start ... what's wrong ? thank you !

What does it say? Post an image maybe.

To the maintainer sir can you remove this line: getprop("ro.product.device") == "HM2014811" || abort("This package is for \"HM2014811\" devices; this is a \"" + getprop("ro.product.device") + "\"."); in the updater script of HM2014811 because Redmi 2 has a lot of variant. I have a 2014817 device so TWRP is giving me error when flashing so I need to edit the zip file again. thanks for the hard work

To the maintainer sir can you remove this line: getprop("ro.product.device") == "HM2014811" || abort("This package is for \"HM2014811\" devices; this is a \"" + getprop("ro.product.device") + "\"."); in the updater script of HM2014811 because Redmi 2 has a lot of variant. I have a 2014817 device so TWRP is giving me error when flashing so I need to edit the zip file again. thanks for the hard work
nope.. for safety...

On mi4 lte, (browser version 7.5.13) i don't have this problem, tried disabling Save Data option in the Browser?

Yes, tried that, but it doesn`t matter if it`s on or off, still getting the chinese ip address.
Even removed the MI account from the phone to test, but still the same..

roms.PNG

You forgot libra on the list :)

For model HM2014817, from the firmware on your computer, you can delete the folder recovery. Then the phone will be your old recovery.

Reactions: timberwolf60
Screenshot_2016-03-18-15-15-17_com.android.browser.png Screenshot_2016-03-18-15-15-44_com.miui.gallery.png Can't read thai font anymore in facebook ,Line, browser and all over and too many english in Italian language for example in gallery app
Sorry fixed both issue in this release you great

Last edited:
Mi4C: Stuck on Mi logo after flashing Supersu. TWRP version 2.8.7.3.

Edit: Problemo solved. I had to use Xiaomi eu TWRP.

Last edited:
Reactions: GEKTHEBOSS
ottimo lavoro...
appena installata sul redmi note 2 prime e sembra funzionare tutto perfettamente.
risolto la mancata traduzione della galleria.
l'unica cosa che non ho capito è che nelle impostazioni della rubrica alla prima posizione c'è "top-up package"... e non so cosa sia... c'era anche nella precedente rom.

Reactions: volm92
Hi everyone! I'm using a Mi4 FDD-LTE and since the Marshmallow update i'm encountering some strange issues.
Sometimes my phone in silence mode with vibration on doesn't vibrate when i receive notifications, and sometimes it reboots randomly without a logic sense. Am i the only one observing these bugs?
Thanks for your hard work anyway.

ottimo lavoro...
appena installata sul redmi note 2 prime e sembra funzionare tutto perfettamente.
risolto la mancata traduzione della galleria.
l'unica cosa che non ho capito è che nelle impostazioni della rubrica alla prima posizione c'è "top-up package"... e non so cosa sia... c'era anche nella precedente rom.
è un servizio chiamate di xiaomi ma solo per utenti cinesi... non so perchè lo hanno messo nella global

it's a call service by xiaomi but only for chinese users... idk why they've putted it on global

Reactions: FiveMan and MrTax
Sorry, latte versión for xiaomi MIPAD" is in list but not for download it...
It will be aviable later?.
Sorry for repeat but i dont know if last message of me was not writed clever as it ought ....

Status
Not open for further replies.