MULTI 6.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
file download problem in chrome browser. old problem born again.

Mi-4c cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I'm still having problems with mail and calendar sync on my mi3 cancro... Anyone???

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk
What helped me for this problem is installing from playstore Google calendar. Open it once and after that you can even even uninstall it again but it solved sync problems in miui calendar for me

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 3W met Tapatalk

What helped me for this problem is installing from playstore Google calendar. Open it once and after that you can even even uninstall it again but it solved sync problems in miui calendar for me

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 3W met Tapatalk
Not for me, and tryied to unmark sync calendar and leave only mail and that doesn't solved the problem.

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

I updated my Mi4c from 6.1.28 to 6.3.24 a few hours ago. Everything went smooth and it took about the same time as prior updates. Up until now this ROM feels very fluid and everything is working alright (5 bar 4G signal bug still present).

Many thanks to the developers for their hard work.

EDIT: The signal bars in 4G are working fine. Great ROM up until now (24 hours use)

Last edited:
I updated my Mi4c from 6.1.28 to 6.3.24 a few hours ago. Everything went smooth and it took about the same time as prior updates. Up until now this ROM feels very fluid and everything is working alright (5 bar 4G signal bug still present).

Many thanks to the developers for their hard work.
No wai. Installed with full wipe, have 3/5 bar filled.

Hello,
I tried probably 10 times to flash Lollipop update on my 2014813 but always stuck at MI logo at first boot after the update. I tried also waiting for one hour.... Tried full wipe before and after but nothing helped.. Don't know what to do..
Anyone with this device have successfully update? How?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers.

Hello,
I tried probably 10 times to flash Lollipop update on my 2014813 but always stuck at MI logo at first boot after the update. I tried also waiting for one hour.... Tried full wipe before and after but nothing helped.. Don't know what to do..
Anyone with this device have successfully update? How?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers.

I just download new rom and update via updater. In good 5 min it was finished and 5.1.1 is on the phone.

I just download new rom and update via updater. In good 5 min it was finished and 5.1.1 is on the phone.
Thank you.. Really don't know what is happening here, very first time that i have problem in updating.
Are you coming from 6.3.24?
Thank you.
Cheers.

Ps you didn't wipe anything?

"Install TWRP zip via Updater app or Fastboot mode, then install our ROM"
I had the TWRP 2.8.7.0 and after installing the ROM I now have the TWRP 2.8.7.3 (...)
@ingbrzy: is this ROM still updating the TWRP automatically...?
!|x#&/<XXX/&%$#)(...!!!!

"Install TWRP zip via Updater app or Fastboot mode, then install our ROM"
I had the TWRP 2.8.7.0 and after installing the ROM I now have the TWRP 2.8.7.3 (...)
@ingbrzy: is this ROM still updating the TWRP automatically...?
!|x#&/<XXX/&%$#)(...!!!!
Yes Rui, it was explained in the first post after the change to TWRP, that from now on all ROMs will have it, instead of having Mi Recovery... So each time you update, your TWRP will be replaced by the one in the package.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Reactions: Rui Cambraia
Yes Rui, it was explained in the first post after the change to TWRP, that from now on all ROMs will have it, instead of having Mi Recovery... So each time you update, your TWRP will be replaced by the one in the package.

Yes at first, but recently I notice this sentence: "Install TWRP zip via Updater app or Fastboot mode, then install our ROM"
What do you understand from this: that FIRST you install the TWRP THEN you intall the ROM... no...?!
I thought the automatic intallation was over...!
I mean: you guys make superb ROMs, great work thay we all thank you very much, but I would like to choose the recovery myself...!

Rui, i think that's a general sentence meant for those who come from an older ROM (still with Mi Recovery) - those must first install TWRP, or else they won't be able to proceed with the installation.

yeah, well... so do keep that sentence there. But I guess everybody else already know and use the TWRP. I just wish I could use this ROM and choose my own Recovery... that's all.
There are some folks here talking about TWRP 3 for what...? if you install the ROM you will get another one... unless there's a way of change that in the ZIP file. But no one has confirmed that we can do it. Or even erase the TWRP folder from the ROM zip file. Can we do it or not...???

I don't know... The only thing I know is that, for different phones, there is different versions of TWRP included, because some versions gave problems with some phones, and they had to optimize (include the "right" version of TWRP for that phone).

Rom runs really smooth on my MI4W and I am really happy whit what you doing for us every week guys, thank you. I have one little problem whit Clash of Clans only, which is really annoyed me a lot. It start from last week update, 6.3.17 , there is no notifications for more of the events from the game. I make a full wipe, delete and install the game but nothing happened . Then I make flash final chinese developer rom whit fastboot, but the problem is still there. Any suggestions or help to fix that?

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.