MULTI 6.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm on mipad right now. How do I update the rom via ota. I recently moved from miui stable to xiaomi stable. I download the full package every week. Is there anyway to get ota?

No, Ota of xiaomi.EU rom is a full package rom. It is upload once a month possibly.

So can you make a summary about this ROM for hennessy? How is compared the last stable? How is battery drain? Tanks a lot

Last edited:
Why do not install the weekly? I have just installed 6.3.24 on Mi-4c is fine

There are some people who cannot play with dev every week, dev roms sometimes work very smooth and flawless sometimes and sometimes are very buggy and people need just something more reliable or there are people who simply need to use Banks app that don't work on dev ROM, for example. So there are many people who download stable instead of Dev ROM, that's why Igbrzy compiles Stable Roms too.

There are some people who cannot play with dev every week, dev roms sometimes work very smooth and flawless sometimes and sometimes are very buggy and people need just something more reliable or there are people who simply need to use Banks app that don't work on dev ROM, for example. So there are many people who download stable instead of Dev ROM, that's why Igbrzy compiles Stable Roms too.
Ok!
I have tried libra 7.2.3.0 and I had problems Safety, cleanliness, not working, TWRP does not work well

Hi fellas!

My Mi4 seems to be stuck on 5.12.4, using the updater-app it doesn't find any update and recently I tried updating but the phone almost got bricked (got really weird).

So how do I update from 5.12.4 to the latest version? I would like to keep apps and folders etc. as I have them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.