MULTI 6.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which google services works for you? We use x86_64

~Tapatalk Mi4c~

As some of the users wrote in the last week's topic - I've installed stable first and then installed Google Play services as described here:http://en.miui.com/thread-216576-1-1.html. Later downgraded via Updater to 5.12.24, rooted, installed TWRP and then flashed xiaomi.eu rom, wiping only data and dalvik/cache. Unfortunately, MTP does not work in the TWRP, so I cannot perform full wipe to check if it's working out of the box.

Thanks for the rom!

Now I am using your Stable 7.0.5.0 for Mi Note (Virgo) and I see the new Miui 7.2 base on Android M. Must I flash any rom or any Recovery first? Or come directly? My phone use Mi Recovery with 2 partitions, I haven't flash any other rom since I used your 7.0 rom in November.

Great great rom for cranco!!
Congrats developers.
Rom smoth, very very fast...definetly MM is better than KK right now!

Thanks and good job

Enviado desde mi MI 4W mediante Tapatalk
Do you have a Mi4?
Does it work well?

Im getting failed to mount /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc in TWRP

what did I miss (I had 2weeks old weekly version)

edit: fixed phone by flashing superSu, but not sure if rom got installed, probs not

Last edited:
I hope this version don't have the Deep Sleep problem as same as the 6.3.17...

Thanks for your job, this roms are great!

Xiaomi Mi3 WCDMA

Thank you ingbrzy, you're great!
now I use EU 6.2.18, can i update via Updater or it have to flash with trwp,to install the new stable (cancro) can proceed normally with updater? Thanks!

Hi. I'm updating from a Cancro device, from 5.12.17, with TWRP 3.0 (partition merged).
I started up the installation from updater and I got the following error:

mount: failed to mount /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata at /data: Device or resource busy
writing image emmc_appsboot.mbn
writing image tz.mbn
writing image NON-HLOS.bin
unmount of /vendor firmware failed; no such volume
writing image DDR.img
writing image rpm.mbn
writing image sdi.mbn
writing image sbl1.mbn
applyparseperms: removexattr of /cache/miui_update to 0 failed: operation not supported on trasport endpoi
set_metadata: some changes failed
updater process ended with error: 7
error installing zip file etcetcetc.

Do you have any suggestions?

Hi,

First I'd like to thank you for the quality work done here week after week, it is really invaluable for the proud Xiaomi owners that we are.

Now I know that MI2/S is not so trendy these days, but I was wondering if I could expect a release of 7.2 stable for aries?
V7.2.4.0.LXACNDA has been available for a while now, though it came a bit later than the others.

Thanks again

Reactions: linuxghost
Hi, xiaomi released 6.3.25 ROM based Lolipop for Redmi 2 Prime couple minutes ago, will you add this release for this week too?

thanks.

Reactions: basf
Status
Not open for further replies.