MULTI 6.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ιnstall twrp recovery from fastboot, and then inside choose adb push, and install the latest xiaomi.eu. it should work..
I did install the xiaomi.eu firmware (see my post). But still it would not load.

On the Greek xiaomi fan forum it is mentioned to not install TWRP but rather run it temporarily only, in order to be able to flash the Greek custom firmware. Should I try something similar?

Reactions: timberwolf60
I did install the xiaomi.eu firmware (see my post). But still it would not load.

On the Greek xiaomi fan forum it is mentioned to not install TWRP but rather run it temporarily only, in order to be able to flash the Greek custom firmware. Should I try something similar?
No, that is not going to change the way it flashes the rom, so it will boot later.
Its either corrupted system, and can not boot, or something else..

Is your BL still unlocked? And did you try with 2.8.7. Twrp?

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

No, that is not going to change the way it flashes the rom, so it will boot later.
Its either corrupted system, and can not boot, or something else..

Is your BL still unlocked?
After your previous post I went ahead and miflash'ed the kenzo official developer fastboot. It did not lock the BL! But I did have to re-activate root access.

The phone powers up now just fine (as it did before flashing twrp). At the moment I am waiting for the root-enabling reboot to finish.

And did you try with 2.8.7. Twrp?
I am not aware which twrp is that one. The twrp I downloaded was from the first post here, speficially from the text:
Roms for Redmi 3, Mi4S, Note 3 PRO:

Is there some other TWRP I should download?

After your previous post I went ahead and miflash'ed the kenzo official developer fastboot. It did not lock the BL! But I did have to re-activate root access.

The phone powers up now just fine (as it did before flashing twrp). At the moment I am waiting for the root-enabling reboot to finish.

I am not aware which twrp is that one. The twrp I downloaded was from the first post here, speficially from the text:

Is there some other TWRP I should download?
With that one flashed separately you should be fine..

Hi all! ....after weeks of waiting... I've moved from 5.12.24 (Xmas time) to 6.3.24 (Easter time)...evething's ok so far! Now I'm waiting summer time for next switch

Sent by Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 - Alfio Gardenia

Could I have enabled boot protection (dm verity), when I flashed the developer 6.7.2X ?

How to root latte (Mipad 2) ?

After i flashed latte ROM using TWRP i loose Supersu app (and probably even the root).

Also: Play store is unable to install any app and we cannot uninstall it because it's a system pre-installed app.

Maybe if you try to change twrp version it's ok..
Anyway I always used twrp 3.0.0.0 and have no problem..

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk
The problem is that I don't have TWRP on my Virgo and the attempt was unsuccessful.
May be the bootloader are locked.
I don't know that to do...

Why would you need an extra file to boot? Its all in there. If the flash went successful then it should boot.

As i remember its RN 3 with MTK right? Try to flash one older CN build through MTK Flasher, then install trwp and flash this build either from Updater or from twrp..

That's it.. Even after that if you have problems, you will need to flash a chinese fastboot with oem lock and bring the phone to factory state.

... on LEO, two issues :
1) on the last 3 weeks update has included TWRP 3.0.0.0 and after update you have to install manually TWRP 2.8.6.0 for LEO.
2) after this update, "daily lock screens" doesn't work !
Since 6.3.17, twrp 3.0 works nice.

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE Pro mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: André Moutinho
Why would you need an extra file to boot? Its all in there. If the flash went successful then it should boot.

I believe the answer is on http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/xiaomi-eu-rom-for-redmi-note-3-kenzo.30482/#post-279815 which I quote here FYI:
vvalla356 said:
I unlocked the bootloader , installed TWRP 3.0 , installed xiaomi.eu 7.1.18 kenzo but does not boot .. Someone managed ??

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk
You must flash modifed kernel becuse of DM-Verity protection in stock kernel.
Here: http: // ulozto. cz/xvqFxucu/hmnote3ct-v7-1-18-0-boot-official - crack - zip
(remove spaces in link)

As i remember its RN 3 with MTK right?
Nope, it's the Pro model with the Qualcomm.

I will try the crack from the thread above and if everything works, perhaps @ingbrzy should modify the first post to contain a reference to this information too!

I believe the answer is on http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/xiaomi-eu-rom-for-redmi-note-3-kenzo.30482/#post-279815 which I quote here FYI:

Nope, it's the Pro model with the Qualcomm.

I will try the crack from the thread above and if everything works, perhaps @ingbrzy should modify the first post to contain a reference to this information too!
With Pro you can always flash roms even if its locked the BL. In you case its even easier.. Just the phone needs to be in EDL (download) mode.

With Pro you can always flash roms even if its locked the BL. In you case its even easier.. Just the phone needs to be in EDL (download) mode.
From the fact that I have been trying for some hours to do it, I beg to differ :D

Flashing the crack file in fastboot did the trick though, I was able to enter the phone just fine!

The instructions in the OP do not help, since they do not identify the need for flashing this crack file.

As for the edl part you are mentioning: do you mean one can flash the xiaomi.eu firmware with a locked BL and receive xiaomi.eu OTA updates without any issues? You got me uninformed here :)

Rom runs well... but at more APPS than conectet to a server, fails, dont conect.

In my case in COC, Royale, boom beach.... sometimes dont conecte tu server, using wifi or data.

Its necesary restart the device. dont works if clear ram or close de app. In my MI4W

Other bug its in de music witget at top, open sometimes.

Waiting the next :) thanks

On mi4w WiFi does not reconnect automatically, need to disable/ re-enable to re-establish connection.
Submitted a bug to en. MIUI. Com

Last edited:
Two bugs on different phones in this thread. I have got them too:

1. Daily lockscreen does not work. No access to the settings of the daily lockscreen.

Daily Wallpaper was broken
Help me please! Crash Daily wallpaper. Mi 4c
Hi, frends!
Lockscreen wallpaper dosent work - menu Setup- blank
Mi NOTE PRO RUS
there is a problem in wallpaper corosel settings in redmi 2 prime rom hm2014818
... on LEO, two issues :
1) on the last 3 weeks update has included TWRP 3.0.0.0 and after update you have to install manually TWRP 2.8.6.0 for LEO.
2) after this update, "daily lock screens" doesn't work !
In Redmi note 2 can you access to the settings off the daily lock screen? I just have a empty page

2. No cloud syncing albums in Gallery.
Still cloud synching albums locally.. Hope they rollback... It's annoying
This screenshots are gallery-albums many many folder. Why i dont know. What is those albums. All of them same. And this is in all languages. Hennessy
Sent from my Redmi Note 3
When gallery sync locally will be fixed? We want the same functionality as before..

Last edited:
Reactions: miguel_android_f
Hello!
I can´t update my mi3 since 6.2.25.
I try with 6.3.3, 6.3.10, 6.3.17, 6,3.24 developer version and stable 7.2.8.
When install, always the screen with the logo of Mi and the three points over an hours.
Whenever I have to reinstall the version 6.2.25 to work.
There are any solution?
Thanks!!!!!!!!

I hope you have seen this and proceeded as: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-2-25.30340/#post-276753

Big change in installation process of our ROMs (Must read it, otherwise you will cry on forum here and we will dont care):
- Xiaomi forced us to generate own keys for signing ROMs if we want continue to use their OTA service (again calling it "security improvement"). That means, our ROMs will not be possible to install via MiRecovery anymore (even on old devices like Mi2 or Redmi 1S) but only via TWRP/CWM...
- Our ROMs now contains TWRP which will install it automatically and overwrite your MiRecovery (If you still use it)
- For manual TWRP installation, we made a flashable ZIPs here so just install it via Updater up like any other update zip... (if it will fail, just unzip it and flash via Flashify app)
- Version 6.2.25 still can be installed via MiRecovery but it will overwrite it to TWRP
- Next versions will require TWRP for all devices

Mi3/4 / Mi4c / MiNote PRO
(Root doesn't work, install SuperSU 2.50 on Mi4c/MiNotePRO via TWRP, and SuperSU 2.65 on Mi3/4/MiNote)

It keeps producing ERROR 963 on Google Play Store in MIPAD 2 (latte), just as with 6.3.17

PLEASE, A lot of people is desperate with that, and we can't uninstall the google software manually....Can you specify how to solve this??? Or at least how to bypass it (e.g how to uninstall and with another google services version)

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Davinsky
Status
Not open for further replies.