MULTI 6.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20160331_134122_AO_HDR.jpg

Hi to all.
I also noticed another issue, I don't know if this is because the illumination of my office but when i make HDR LIVE photographs on the screen and on the final photo appears yellow scanlines than goes passing by the screen. It only occurs on HDR LIVE and not on hdr off or hdr.

Xiaomi Mi4i-Ferrari.

... on my phone, doesn't work ... "my" TWRP 3.0.0.0 look like this ... and I can't install anything ...
View attachment 11845

... I do the "swipe" ... I'm not so stupid ... but, when I check if any partition is mounted or I browse from "File Manager" is nothing there ... zero ...
Sorry never I've tought that you should be stupid. Your attachenent only show the first screen of twrp so my mistake.
Some people had fix flashing again only recovery 3.0.0.0 in fastboot mode. But the simply way is flash 2.8.6.0 so you're sure that everything goes well

Inviato dal mio MI NOTE Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Baiony
New stable version for mi4c V7.2.4.0.LXKCNDA

Changelog
[System]
Optimization - Improved app signature verification (03-24)

[Themes]
Fix - Personalization errors after a theme was shared to other person (03-25)

[Camera]
Fix - Camera stopped working in some cases (03-24)

[Backup]
Fix - Backup was interrupted in some cases (03-24)

[Security]
Fix - Security center stopped unexpectedly after an update (03-24)

They're releasing many stable releases in few days.
Good they fix some bugs...

This rom have some problem with Mi3 WCDMA

1- Sound quality with earphone is bad again at high volume (as same as in 1st android 6.0 roms), this problem was solved in earlier version (not sure, but on 6.3.11 the problem was not here)

2- Cannot charge my phone with 2A charger (fast charge), before MM (and TWRP) it was ok, but now, sometime, when i plug my 2A charger, it didn't charge at all (i try with many 2A charger).

Thanks for this roms, i'll never it enough.

You can use recovery? If yes try to install a dev ROM from xiaomi.eu
If no, flash a recovery via fastboot and install the ROM you want.
If this won't work use miflash to restore your phone.
Hi and thanks for you reply,
I can go in the MIrecovery or in the Fastboot but iam in Macintosh.....how can flash a recovery via Fastboot, any help?

Well, I tried to install the weekly 6.3.25 update (android 5.1),but failed to do it;

Downloaded, and used update app, selecting download - it rebooted to TWRP and immediately gave error "update for wt86947, this is "" ".

I'm using TWRP 3.0.0-0 that came with version 6.3.3, could it be because of that?

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)
I used this twrp lollipop for redmi 2 pro: http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=249552&extra=pag. Choosed a correct version. It working well on cn dev rom(lollipop). My twrp was temporary mainly for nandroid backup/restore. Once rebooted will be mi recovery. So I received ota update to 6.3.31. It may not works for xiaomi.eu redmi 2 rom.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If I choose to alternate between the weekly and stable rom, should I always wipe data/cache/dalvik, or just the last two?

Enviado de meu Mi-4c usando Tapatalk

Nothing about MM for Hennessy? It's simply incredible. We're disappointed to wait so long time. 5.0.2 is the worse version of android, damn.

thanks sir to provide lollipop rom to us for redmi 2 prime but sir there are lots of bugs in it not able to open the installed app in settings and also daily lockscreen settings not working

thanks sir to provide lollipop rom to us for redmi 2 prime but sir there are lots of bugs in it not able to open the installed app in settings and also daily lockscreen settings not working

Installing Root via TWRP killed radio/sim as if no sim cards were found.
How do I solve this?

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

The ROM seems to works well. The performance has increase since the version 6.1.
But I've got a problem with alarms, I can't set the personalized days, It only let me choose from Monday to Friday. Anyone else with this problem??
Great work guys.

No such problem with opening installed apps on settings, in my device.
Daily lockscreen I don't use.
Try cleaning cache.

Edit:
The rom is for 2014813 (Redmi2 2Gb enhanced), I suppose yours isn't exactly this device?
If so, it could be that, some incompatibility, and not a rom problem.

No such problem with opening installed apps on settings, in my device.
Daily lockscreen I don't use.
Try cleaning cache.

Edit:
The rom is for 2014813 (Redmi2 2Gb enhanced), I suppose yours isn't exactly this device?
If so, it could be that, some incompatibility, and not a rom problem.

yes it is 2014818

The ROM seems to works well. The performance has increase since the version 6.1.
But I've got a problem with alarms, I can't set the personalized days, It only let me choose from Monday to Friday. Anyone else with this problem??
Great work guys.
I'm also see this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.