• YES

Votes: 291 84.6%
  • NO

Votes: 53 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the recovery have problem.
i reflashed twrp recovery than falshed 6.3.31.
now has same problem. i cant into recovery.
just black screen. than reboot

Aby root packages for unlocking HM2014811? I've tried one for android kitkat but that doesn't really work.

Installed cancro (Mi4) by TWRP, bootloop for over 20 minutes. Back to previous version.

Maybe I have to wipe data.

Thanks for the release.
I'm on 6.3.24 weekly multi.. There is the possibility of ota update? Or I have to download it?
Do I have to wipe everything?

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

I will tray. Thanks!

upload_2016-4-1_10-26-46.jpeg

repporting some error!

Thanks ingbrzy for all the work!
I have mi4c with 6.3.24 weekly, last time i tried to install TWRP before the ROM, it looked like was the same version and nothing happens, and i installed the ROM whitout any problem. Now i must try to reinstall TWRP or can i install directly the ROM?

Did anyone already tried todays DEV version (6.3.31) on wt88047 (2014811) 1GB / 8GB variant?

Thanks ingbrzy for all the work!
I have mi4c with 6.3.24 weekly, last time i tried to install TWRP before the ROM, it looked like was the same version and nothing happens, and i installed the ROM whitout any problem. Now i must try to reinstall TWRP or can i install directly the ROM?
go to updater - select zip - reboot

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hi,
Since this update, when I play music with PowerPro app, the MIUI Music App appears on my lockscreen, which is very annoying, because I don't use MIUI Music App (because of the wrong album cover issue). Anybody know how to disable/remove the MIUI music player on my lockscreen ?

I am using a MI2S, thanks.

Hi,
Since this update, when I play music with PowerPro app, the MIUI Music App appears on my lockscreen, which is very annoying, because I don't use MIUI Music App (because of the wrong album cover issue). Anybody know how to disable/remove the MIUI music player on my lockscreen ?

I am using a MI2S, thanks.
Just delete it from your system applications via some File Manager which can read and execute root commands. For example Root Explorer or try another free ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.