• YES

Votes: 291 84.6%
  • NO

Votes: 53 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
twrp hennessy is still broken like in previous weeklies
when formatting cache it corrupts the cache partition, need to flash older twrp ver. 2.8.7.0 every time i want to make wipe from recovery, please remove this auto installed s**t and revert to older 2.8, i also mentioned this in previous thread but seems developers are not reading these topics

Same very bad battery drain on Redmi Note 2. It is first time I have so bad battery drain on all Dev versions. My battery does not last 12 hours with standard usage (no games, no videos, no intensive surfing). On previous ROMs it lasts at least 24 hours.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

On Mi 4C I've installed 6.3.31 and i was coming from 6.3.24 version.
Very good, no substantial news but no bug or lag on my phone, also i didn't wipe anything , very good!

twrp hennessy is still broken like in previous weeklies
when formatting cache it corrupts the cache partition, need to flash older twrp ver. 2.8.7.0 every time i want to make wipe from recovery, please remove this auto installed s**t and revert to older 2.8, i also mentioned this in previous thread but seems developers are not reading these topics
Link to that TWRP?

~Tapatalk Mi4c~

Reactions: graw2
Same very bad battery drain on Redmi Note 2. It is first time I have so bad battery drain on all Dev versions. My battery does not last 12 hours with standard usage (no games, no videos, no intensive surfing). On previous ROMs it lasts at least 24 hours.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Maybe your RN2's battery is not the best ?

Battery consumption on my RN2 with 6.3.31 is really good.
Result from today: More than 4,5h SOC and nearly 1h talk time. Remaining battery level about 20 percent.
Screenshot_2016-04-05-16-37-14_com.gsamlabs.bbm.png

Reactions: junkname
Hi MiuiFans! I'm new on this forum although I've been using the Rom's since almost a year. Fisrst of all, thanks the team for the greeeeat work you do!! Second: Sorry for my English ;)
I have a Redmi 2 (1GB - HM2014811 / wt88047), and I've found a problem after the 6.3.31 update. I can use the SD card with ES explorer with full R/W, but some aplications say it has write restrictions. It hapens with Opera, when I select SD folder to download an archive, buttons get on grey and I just can download on internal memory. Also, when I open Sygic, it says that can not use SD card (wher I got downloaded maps) "because of new write restrictions in Android". Don't know how to solve.
I thought SD write restrictions were kitkat "problem", but it's strange that this happens just with Lollipop update on Redmi 2. Maybe I've done something wrong but I've done full wipe twice and the phone started with no problems (but write restrictions continues).

In other hand... I hate new gallery, and hate not to have gallery widget. I've "pasted" last gallery app to get it back :)... but I don't like it. One of the xiaomi decisions I don't like.

Well. Thanks for reading and much more thanks for answer :)

Hello. It's my first post here.
First of all, I got my kenzo (Redmi Note 3 Pro) yesterday and installed this rom. However, during my using today, I discovered some annoying bugs, like Wi-Fi and 2G/3G/4G turning off at random times and Hotspot turning on at random times as well. Also in the volumes settings, I can't completely turn off the Voice and Bluetooth volumes. Plus, there isn't PT-PT on the rom, with is unfortunate.
I liked your rom, even thought of this problems but I think I'm going to the 6.3.24.
Should I wipe data/cache/kalvin on the TWRP before I downgrade?

EDIT: Or should I just install the stable version? (I don't like to install new versions all the time if that means to lose what I have on the previous version)

Hello! Prompt that is responsible for the engineering menu in these firmwares? * # * # 3646633 # * # * redmi note 3 in the choice of purity lte / 3g error and any actions to the telephone menu once a mistake! Error: com.android.phone
Помогите пожалуйста или этот вопрос не кого не интересует?

Dial * # * # 3646633 # * # * there Telephony Network Selecting the menu there choose lte / wsdma and get an error! Phone redmi note 3 Error: com.android.phone

@Asachko:

Why do you get no response?

Nobody understands what you say.

Please use short sentences.

Put a period at the end of a sentence.

Try different words in your Google translate.

Maybe then somebody will understand.
do you understand me?

i have redmi 2 td version, with miui 6.3.10 and android 4.4.4.
and to update i only download wt86047 and install with twrp right?
and then i have android 5.1 or i need to update android before... i dont understand
sorry for my english
nice work!

Good evening!
I wonder why the Portuguese language not present in the current ROM (6.3.31)?
Thank you

thanks, so far is good peformance after 2 day used
before i used global dev 6.3.17 miui 7 update via updater running well to xiaomi.eu_multi_wt88047_6.3.31_v7-5.1.zip (my device HM2014817)
(+)-free ram 370-+..(i used 2 email account, 10 app social media acive)
-so smooth..
-there are no "just a second" after close app or after using camera
(-)-after boot first update cpu so hot...back normal temperature after few minute,
-charging slow
-drain battery

sorry my bad english :D

Attachments

• about phone.png
    about phone.png
    103.2 KB · Views: 426
  • Free Ram2.png
    Free Ram2.png
    287.8 KB · Views: 449
Last edited:
Hello! I have redmi 2 td version, update to wt86047 5.1.1. Then began to wheeze speaker external. All have this problem? How to solve this problem? Thanks!

Hello! I have a mi3 phone and used the 'cancro' version when I wanted to apply updates from here. Now I have the 6.3.17 beta and I am so sad because there are a lot of missing features. I want to apply this update but I am not sure I can apply it as I did before with the other updates I downloaded from here. My phone is not rooted, nor bricked!

Can anyone guide me, please? I appreciate!
(what I did before was to download the update . zip and install it via update from package).

Please can other RN2 users check if USB connection to PC work with 6.3.31 ? I'm surprised - my PC does not recognize RN2 anymore. (??)
About 2 weeks ago USB connection was ok.
I tried the app 'Miui USB Settings', but app does not recognize connection to PC and crashes. Tried different cables and different PCs. All the same.

An other thing I found during testing USB connection is charging with lower ampere than before. Now charging with only (max.) 0.53A, before that was about 1,2A.
Do not know what happened but hope that USB connector of RN2 is OK....

EDIT: Can not mount Usb-OTG in TWRP. In TWRP I got information that MTP is activated but USB connection is not possible. Now I am afraid that phones USB connector broke down...:mad:

Last edited:
On redmi 2 2gb (HM2014813 / wt86047) when i set an alarm, the phone not activate when is connected with charger. I try to delete all the alarms and set it again, but not activated again. If phone is unblugged from the charger activated normaly.

Please can other RN2 users check if USB connection to PC work with 6.3.31 ? I'm surprised - my PC does not recognize RN2 anymore. (??)
About 2 weeks ago USB connection was ok.
I tried the app 'Miui USB Settings', but app does not recognize connection to PC and crashes. Tried different cables and different PCs. All the same.

An other thing I found during testing USB connection is charging with lower ampere than before. Now charging with only (max.) 0.53A, before that was about 1,2A.
Do not know what happened but hope that USB connector of RN2 is OK....

EDIT: Can not mount Usb-OTG in TWRP. In TWRP I got information that MTP is activated but USB connection is not possible. Now I am afraid that phones USB connector broke down...:mad:

You are right! I have RN2prime with 6.3.31EU ROM and I can confirm MTP does not work. I tried in TWRP too, and neither works there. I dont use MTP feature, so I can not tell which ROM version was the point where MTP went wrong but it does. The cable and USB is OK, because when I switch ON ADB I see my phone's debug interface on the PC.

I see a new option in delevoper settings at USB part: 'Fastboot mode - Flash your device via USB'. It is new, as well, and I don't know what does it stand for. Does anyone have an idea?

USB charging was always 0.5A for me. 1.5A with regular chargers. I thought it is normal.

Reactions: Michael_K
You are right! I have RN2prime with 6.3.31EU ROM and I can confirm MTP does not work. I tried in TWRP too, and neither works there. I dont use MTP feature, so I can not tell which ROM version was the point where MTP went wrong but it does. The cable and USB is OK, because when I switch ON ADB I see my phone's debug interface on the PC.

I see a new option in delevoper settings at USB part: 'Fastboot mode - Flash your device via USB'. It is new, as well, and I don't know what does it stand for. Does anyone have an idea?

USB charging was always 0.5A for me. 1.5A with regular chargers. I thought it is normal.

Thank you !

(new option Fastboot mode) Yes, I found it. I have never recognized this settinbg before. But sorry, no idea how this feature works ...

(USB Charging) USB Charging is down to 0,5A on 2A wall charger, where RN2 charges with about 1,2 to 1,3A before. No changes in charger or cable but ampere went down.

Thank you !

(new option Fastboot mode) Yes, I found it. I have never recognized this settinbg before. But sorry, no idea how this feature works ...

(USB Charging) USB Charging is down to 0,5A on 2A wall charger, where RN2 charges with about 1,2 to 1,3A before. No changes in charger or cable but ampere went down.
I tested just now: 1458mA with a standard wall charger, according to GSAM Battery Monitor app. It is the same as earlier ROMs. What with you measure?

Status
Not open for further replies.