Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 291 84.6%
  • NO

Votes: 53 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since last update same error occurs...when I lock my screen, sign for notifications appears but there are none

I am having a very annoying problem last night with 7.2.4.0 Stable Libra, sometimes during the day you turn off the SIM 1, and then activated again I have to reboot the phone.

I can downgrade to 7.1.6.0. without making the wipe data?

New stable for Hennessy! Go xiaomi.eu work it for us!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1459942393494.jpg
    FB_IMG_1459942393494.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 395
Hi.

I have mi3 cancro just updated now and wiped cache/dalvik and can't turn on WiFi and Bluetooth.

Any clues?

Tnx

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

0e59763d9221adb2ee2a20e636971147.jpg

Last edited:
Bugs on Nexus 5. Status bar transparency sometimes. Audio Effects FC's. Fonts doesn't change(??). KITKAT NAV BAR doesn't make any sense!! Browser FC's doesn't even open!! Although it's a really nice rom, great job :D

Reactions: markomarinho
Bugs on Nexus 5:
Applications of the store play installing a very long time or not at all.
after the entry into sound and vibration \ sound option, the system is crashing.
still pop internet application error.

will be added to control LED?

Wysłane z mojego AOSP on HammerHead przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: d33ptyp3
Hi,

I have a serious problem with this update. Previously I installed multi 6.2.25 after installing 5.2.17 to merge partitions. But when I was on 6.2.25 my phone just shut down while browsing facebook and did not want to turn on until a couple of hours later. So I decided to install 6.3.31. I think it installed properly through TWRP although I am not sure but I was stuck at MI logo. Eventualy it shut down and did not want to turn on again. I noticed it got very hot during the instalation. Again, a few minutes later I turned on my phone and it started to boot and "optimise applications" and shut down again. then I entered TWRP again and wiped dalvik and cache and before I was able to reboot, it shut down again.
Why is this happening does anyone know? Any ideas howw I could get my phone working again?

CHANGELOG

Clock / Calculator
New - Long press alarm to select and delete multiple alarms (03-29)

We will not release Redmi 2 W/TD Android 4.4 ROMs anymore but 5.1 only...
Roms has new device names:
wt86047 = HM2014813
wt88047 = HM2014811

- Install via updater from 4.4 version
- Factory reset recommended

MIUI for Google Nexus 5 Android 6.0 will be released!

Hello,
I'm new to this site and just got a Redmi 2, version 2014813, 2GB RAM-16GB ROM, model-number: HM 2LTE-CMCC, equipped with MIUI 7.0.9.0 KHJCNCI (multi language, pre-installed Google Play Store), KK 4.4, by default and 2 SIMCards supported by this OS.
I installed the EU rom from this site and figured out, it;s not supporting the second Simcard slot.
My question:
* is it normal for the EU rom version not to support it
* is the weekly build MIUI6, Lollipop, stable or still dev for wt86047 ?
* is the second SimCard slot supported in the Lollipop version?

Thank you in advance,
Andreas

I have a mi3 phone and used the 'cancro' version when I wanted to apply updates from here. Now I have the 6.3.17 beta and I am so sad because there are a lot of missing features. I want to apply this update but I am not sure I can apply it as I did before with the other updates I downloaded from here. My phone is not rooted, nor bricked!

Can anyone guide me, please? I appreciate!
(what I did before was to download the update . zip and install it via update from package).

May i ask why mocha as the only device has CWM Recovery? I'm curious since all others devices use TWRP.

I have a mi3 phone and used the 'cancro' version when I wanted to apply updates from here. Now I have the 6.3.17 beta and I am so sad because there are a lot of missing features. I want to apply this update but I am not sure I can apply it as I did before with the other updates I downloaded from here. My phone is not rooted, nor bricked!

Can anyone guide me, please? I appreciate!
(what I did before was to download the update . zip and install it via update from package).

Hi can you confirm about the beta you have. Is you 6.3.17 from Xiaomi. Eu or not? This is important to get the correct start point.

Hello,
I'm new to this site and just got a Redmi 2, version 2014813, 2GB RAM-16GB ROM, model-number: HM 2LTE-CMCC, equipped with MIUI 7.0.9.0 KHJCNCI (multi language, pre-installed Google Play Store), KK 4.4, by default and 2 SIMCards supported by this OS.
I installed the EU rom from this site and figured out, it;s not supporting the second Simcard slot.
My question:
* is it normal for the EU rom version not to support it
* is the weekly build MIUI6, Lollipop, stable or still dev for wt86047 ?
* is the second SimCard slot supported in the Lollipop version?

Thank you in advance,
Andreas
I have the same phone and I always had the two sim cards supported, both before on KK, and now on lollipop.
So it can't be that.
Try cleaning caches, eventually reflashing.

Enviado do meu 2014813 através de Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Thanks for your work, guys. Anyway, I'm the only one who thinks that Xiaomi ****ed up MIUI with the last changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.