Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 291 84.6%
  • NO

Votes: 53 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
locking is understandable, but unlocking should be automatic and only require few minutes, not days.
This is like this for other brands, it will penalize their business if it is not reconsidered asap.
Tottaly agree with you. I'm waiting 2 weeks now, and still can't unlock my redmi 3. In fact, i received sms saying i can unlock bl, but i get error at 50% saying account is different. Official solution is to wait another week, and if still doesn't work, wait another month.

Fck that, i'd rather sell it and get old mi3 or mi4 than wait another month

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Hello, is root possible on the Stable für MI4c with Super SU Update via TWRP? I am thinking about to Switch to the stable Version. Thanks

I have a cancro v7.1 stable on my phone and tried to update to v7.2, but the Updater says: Something went wrong. Touch OK to report this error.

If I use CWMR v6.0.5.0 to install from ZIP file, it will show warning: Package is not signed or corrupted!
If I select install anyway it will stop with: This package is for "cancro" devices, this device is a "aosp_cancro".

Any ideas how to update?

Looks like there is some battery drainage somewhere, at last on my mi2s.

With previous xiaomi.eu roms the main battery drainage was caused by screen on. Now looks like that just stand-by mode drains way too much battery.
I hope you guys will look info this and fix it.

Thank you very much for your great effort :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-07-14-28-58_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-07-14-28-58_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 469
  • Screenshot_2016-04-07-14-29-01_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-07-14-29-01_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 465
hi guys, thank you for your efforts..

I installed the latest weekly via twrp after flashing twrp via flashify.

I now have no Root though on my device. I thought the weeklys came with root? did I do something wrong , how do I get root back to my device?

Do I have to flash supersu from first post? if so, how do I do that?

thank you

I have the same phone and I always had the two sim cards supported, both before on KK, and now on lollipop.
So it can't be that.
Try cleaning caches, eventually reflashing.

Enviado do meu 2014813 através de Tapatalk

Hi Tonirai,
Thanks for your fast reply.
Are you using the Lollipop version from this site here? Is it kinda stable so its already good for daily usage?
or do you experience some bugs?

-Andreas

Please, the twrp provided is still in chinese. I can't find the way to translate it, like other users. Could you include an english version for next update? thanks.

hi guys, thank you for your efforts..

I installed the latest weekly via twrp after flashing twrp via flashify.

I now have no Root though on my device. I thought the weeklys came with root? did I do something wrong , how do I get root back to my device?

Do I have to flash supersu from first post? if so, how do I do that?

thank you
Since one month ago root is not present anymore in the multi dev. So if you want root you have to install SuperSU every time you install an update.

OK thanks, so how do i install the SuperSU?

In the first post :
"Installation:

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install TWRP zip via Updater app or Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD
  • For root on Mi3/4/4c/4S/Redmi3/Note3Pro/MiNote/MiNotePRO install SuperSU in TWRP "

You can find a link in SuperSU, download the file and install in TWRP

Hello, is root possible on the Stable für MI4c with Super SU Update via TWRP? I am thinking about to Switch to the stable Version. Thanks
Yes.. I have stable with supersu..

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: hotdogg
Mi4c here, via OTA. I have root in my security options, i can select wich program can be rooted. But when i start some of these apps, they say they don't have root privileges.

Hi Tonirai,
Thanks for your fast reply.
Are you using the Lollipop version from this site here? Is it kinda stable so its already good for daily usage?
or do you experience some bugs?

-Andreas
Yes, I use the rom from here.
I'm on last week's version, because this week they forgot to include my language.
But to me, it's pretty stable - had some trouble installing, but after managing to do it, no big bugs, only minor.
You can find what I and others think on the "update to lollipop" thread, in the devices section.

Edit:
Here http://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?threads/30840/

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Yes, I use the rom from here.
I'm on last week's version, because this week they forgot to include my language.
But to me, it's pretty stable - had some trouble installing, but after managing to do it, no big bugs, only minor.
You can find what I and others think on the "update to lollipop" thread, in the devices section.

Great,
thanks for your help

Hello, does this ROM support init.d, xposed, SElLinux permissive mode, and SuperSU?

My handset is Redmi 3

Status
Not open for further replies.