MULTI 6.4.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi-2 811 2G LTE - Ram use increased of about 200-300MB (probably because there is now Android 5.1, I remember there was 4.4.4 before?), seems the battery drain is faster.
Brightness is too low in sun, even at max, both auto & manual (before my setting 60% Auto was enough).
Working well, fast and fluid.

I have noticed same issues (faster battery drain and lower brightness) on Redmi 2 1GB -> 2014811 / wt88047

Thanks for ingBrzy and MIUI team.
UPDATE_6.4.14.JPG

Why would it even matter what is twrp version, i see some users update fine and some cant. comming from xiaomi,eu rom we should all have same TWRP version?
https://dl.twrp.me/cancro/twrp-3.0.2-0-cancro.img.html

Don't know what version xiaomi.eu has, but officials are usually fine with all devices. Early 3.0 versions had bugs, error 6 and 7 when flashing roms and/or slow flash times etc. 3.0.2-0 has been ok with all devices i have tested (though i have not tested cancro yet).

After update 6.4.14 on my Mi4, email does not work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-15-16-42-02_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-15-16-42-02_com.miui.home.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 373
I've update but i did not any wipe, nor cache neither dalvik and no problem or issue on Mi4c
I always do this way: boot to twrp, wipe cache and dalvik in advanced wipe menu, reboot to recovery, install rom, and wipe cache and dalvik again by the appearing button after installation. I am sure it is more than enough but I play safe :) Never had problems because of wipes.

hi,

there are some misspelled words in the Hebrew language of the rom
where can i submit the mistakes?
the Hebrew bug report page is 404

I always do this way: boot to twrp, wipe cache and dalvik in advanced wipe menu, reboot to recovery, install rom, and wipe cache and dalvik again by the appearing button after installation. I am sure it is more than enough but I play safe :) Never had problems because of wipes.
I also use this way, never had any problem...

Inviato con Tapatalk da Xiaomi Mi-4c

Reactions: delboy
I have a Mi3 and I passed from a miui rom of one year and a half ago (kk) to 6.2.25 and then to 6.4.14.
I have these problems, please, tell me if you have the same:

1) My email app (TypeApp) does not receives emails and does no longer find emails by itself.
With kitkat I had not this problem.
2)The camera is stuck when I set "hdr live" and the only way to start again to use it is to restart the phone.
Another problem with the camera that I had with the 6.2.25 is that when I use it with video hdr and I pass from the inside to outside with a lot of light the sensor is stuck and the screen becomes white and it returns to normality only by deselecting hdr.
The same happens when I pass from a sunny spot to a dark spot but the screen becomes black in this case.
I don't know if there is this problem anymore, tomorrow I'm gonna test it again.
3)If I tap on the command "rotation" it actually turns-off the automatic rotation, it should be the opposite.
4)Very often if the wifi connection is weak the phone disconnects, before this never happened (I talk about the same wifi in my home).

Last edited:
3)If I tap on the command "rotation" it actually turns-off the automatic rotation, it should be the opposite.

No. The icon means 'lock rotation', so when activated the icon becomes white and auto rotate is off. And when it's deactivated it's grey and auto rotation is on.

ah ok, because in kk I remember it was the opposite, by tapping on the icon it turned on the automatic rotation!
anyway there is a lock...lol :D

why does the MI NOTE PRO(leo) still have no android 6.0?i mean it has a snapdragon it shoulndt be that hard to port right?

Great job.
First time since marshmallow update that my update runs fine without any recovery troubles.
Just updated with miui updater.
Thanks

Envoyé de mon MI 3W

Great job.
First time since marshmallow update that my update runs fine without any recovery troubles.
Just updated with miui updater.
Thanks

Envoyé de mon MI 3W

Really?
I knew that it is possible to update only via twrp, not via updater!
Anyway, if you updated your Mi3, can you tell me if you have the same problems of mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.