MULTI 6.4.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
from the previous weekly build i cant connect my phone with usb cable (mtp/ptp) to any pc it's just charging, cables are fine i checked with, cache wiped after flash
anyone with the same fatal bug on hennnessy?

Installed 6.4.14 hermes on my Redmi Note 2 Prime just now without problems. Browser header is blue now, I do not discover any other changes. No major bugs in previous ROM, I hope this is ok, as well. Thanks to eu team for your valuable work week to week!

Reactions: trance89
Henessy: no problem with stock email application. Try wipe cache, dalvik and data, but make a data backup before reset! (for example via TWRP). :)
There is a problem with the portuguese version. I already install an old version of email.apk and all OK now.

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 3 através de Tapatalk

Another MM and same problem with 3G...forget to enable data

Enviado desde mi MI 4W mediante Tapatalk

RMN3 MTK update successful. Though battery draining problem is still didn't resolve yet ( I believe this is not eu fault while CN developers are still doing it)

Thanks for great rom update. I have installed on my WT88047. I have auto brightness issue, not working on my redmi 2. Any has the same issue? sorry for bad english

您好!我是一名中国小米手机用户。您的ROM非常好。但是个人认为您的RM如果能改善一下,那么我想所有的中国用户都会来下载。
1、小米主题商店里面的主题很不错,您的ROM改变了它的风格,中国用户很难接受,所以建议保留国内主题风格。
2、日历无法显示中国的农历这点在国内也很难接受,虽然国际上没有农历一说,但是在亚洲还是有很多国家推崇农历的,特别是中国、日本、韩国、新加坡、马来西亚等等,所以建议保留一下。
3、天气在中国无法定位,而且城市名称无法显示中文。我知道您的ROM主要是面向非中文区域,但是由于国内版ROM自身存在太多的问题(广告多,小米应用商店无法卸载,自身越来越臃肿等),还是建议您能出一个适合于中国用户的ROM。天气可以自动定位中国城市,农历可以显示农历,个性主题可以显示中国大陆的风格等等。在您的ROM里除了日语几乎包含所有国家的语言,这一点非常好!在日本和韩国也有小米手机用户,他们也是需要农历的,所以希望您的ROM能变得更加完美。

我的英语不好,所以直接打中文了,不知道您能不能看到,真的希望您的ROM能够适合所有中国用户使用,因为现在的MIUI自身太多问题,而您的ROM中国用户又有一点不太习惯。所以我斗胆在这向您提了一些建议,也是希望您可以把MIUI一直完善下去!!!

谢谢!!
Hello! I am a Chinese millet mobile phone users. Your ROM is very good. But personally I think your RM If you can improve the look, then I think all Chinese users will download. <br /> 1, millet theme shop inside the theme is very good, your ROM changed its style, Chinese users is difficult to accept, it is proposed to retain the domestic theme style. <br /> 2, the calendar can not display Chinese lunar calendar this point in the country is difficult to accept, although not one that the international lunar calendar, but there are still many countries in Asia Lunar respected, especially in China, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia and so on, it is proposed to retain it. <br /> 3, the weather in China can not be targeted, and the city name can not be displayed Chinese. I know that your ROM is primarily for non-Chinese regions, but the domestic version of the ROM itself there are too many problems (the ads, millet application store can not be uninstalled, itself more and more bloated, etc.), it is recommended that you can fit in a Chinese user ROM. Weather can automatically locate Chinese cities, lunar calendar can display the lunar calendar, the theme can show personality style, and so on mainland China. Your ROM in addition to Japanese language includes almost all countries, which is very good! In Japan and South Korea also have millet mobile phone users, they are also required lunar calendar, so I hope your ROM can become more perfect. <br /> <br /> My English is bad, so a direct hit Chinese, do not know that you can not see, really want your ROM can be adapted to all Chinese users, because now the MIUI too many problems of their own, and your ROM users in China have not used it. So I dare you mention this in a number of recommendations, but also hope that you can go on MIUI has been perfect! ! ! <br /> <br /> Thank you! !
Google translate

RN2 prime - tapatalk

Reactions: dp4u4umi6ev
Eheheh ok ok. But what is miui european? If she want italian language she has to download a xiaomi.eu or miui.it rom.
By Stefano you are my favorite (after ingbrzy )

Inviato dal mio xiaomi redmi 2 2gb 2014813 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Maybe incoming light years behind you! I installed Greenify, allows you to freeze the applications that remain in the background, I managed to have a 20% more battery life. You do not have to stay (zzz) applications that work with notifications, such as WhatsApp or Viber and others that serve it to you

Redmi 3 latest 6.4.14 permissions - root access - no apps have root access. But I have some apps it need root access. How to make it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.