MULTI 6.4.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe incoming light years behind you! I installed Greenify, allows you to freeze the applications that remain in the background, I managed to have a 20% more battery life. You do not have to stay (zzz) applications that work with notifications, such as WhatsApp or Viber and others that serve it to you

On previous build, I haven't encountered problem with battery life. So, it's not about freezing background apps, but the OS or MIUI itself.

On previous build, I haven't encountered problem with battery life. So, it's not about freezing background apps, but the OS or MIUI itself.
Certainly the applications that remain in the background do not help the battery last longer.
I know who has installed Cyanogen of Xiaomi, the battery lasts less, so it is not the fault of MIUI

Maybe incoming light years behind you! I installed Greenify, allows you to freeze the applications that remain in the background, I managed to have a 20% more battery life. You do not have to stay (zzz) applications that work with notifications, such as WhatsApp or Viber and others that serve it to you
I did the same thing..

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Guys i saw that is avaliable twrp official for libra. If i installed it, there were problems with xiaomi.eu rom?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Thank you Installed apps works, but there is still problem with alarm clock. It doesn't turn the phone on, so I can't use 'schedule power on/off option'

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Hello,

I have a Redmi Note 4G phone. I currently have this ROM installed: xiaomi.eu_multi_dior_6.4.14_v7-4.4.zip
(MIUI 7.3 by xiaomi.eu 6.4.14 | Beta)

I have the following problem: Whenever the phone turns off its screen after a while when I am not using it, the next time I start using the phone again, in the very top the icon which indicates that there are new notifications is always on. So I slide down to see the notification shade but there are no notifications there at all! Nothing. At this time the icon disappears from the top. But then this very same thing happens again later after the phone turns its screen off, every time.

In short the problem is this: somehow the phone thinks that there are new notification messages and shows the icon for it on the top. But in fact there are no new notification messages!

This problem is very annoying. It started to happen in the last few ROMs. In this year's January ROMs definitely did not have this bug.
(But there were other minor bugs in those older January ROMs, that's why I updated my phone. Those other bugs are now fixed in the newer ROMs but this new bug is making me crazy right now.)

Is anyone else having this same problem? Is there any way a developer can look into it and fix it in the forthcoming ROMs?

Thanks,

Zoltan

你知道这是MIUI欧洲罗姆人的权利?
你有MIUI中国连不上如果一个中国用户...

You know that this is MIUI EUROPEAN ROM right?
You have Miui China Rom if you a chinese user...
用miui国际开发版。

您好!我是一名中国小米手机用户。您的ROM非常好。但是个人认为您的RM如果能改善一下,那么我想所有的中国用户都会来下载。
1、小米主题商店里面的主题很不错,您的ROM改变了它的风格,中国用户很难接受,所以建议保留国内主题风格。
2、日历无法显示中国的农历这点在国内也很难接受,虽然国际上没有农历一说,但是在亚洲还是有很多国家推崇农历的,特别是中国、日本、韩国、新加坡、马来西亚等等,所以建议保留一下。
3、天气在中国无法定位,而且城市名称无法显示中文。我知道您的ROM主要是面向非中文区域,但是由于国内版ROM自身存在太多的问题(广告多,小米应用商店无法卸载,自身越来越臃肿等),还是建议您能出一个适合于中国用户的ROM。天气可以自动定位中国城市,农历可以显示农历,个性主题可以显示中国大陆的风格等等。在您的ROM里除了日语几乎包含所有国家的语言,这一点非常好!在日本和韩国也有小米手机用户,他们也是需要农历的,所以希望您的ROM能变得更加完美。

我的英语不好,所以直接打中文了,不知道您能不能看到,真的希望您的ROM能够适合所有中国用户使用,因为现在的MIUI自身太多问题,而您的ROM中国用户又有一点不太习惯。所以我斗胆在这向您提了一些建议,也是希望您可以把MIUI一直完善下去!!!

谢谢!!

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

Certainly the applications that remain in the background do not help the battery last longer.
I know who has installed Cyanogen of Xiaomi, the battery lasts less, so it is not the fault of MIUI

So, what's the problem? The app? Hell, no.

It's about something the Devs add or get rid of on MIUI or the OS itself. It can be anything, impacting the works of hardware. Last week on China Devs ROM, I've encountered problem with Mobile Data that can't be turned on. After that, I've found bug that makes the 2nd SIM card still searching network.

Do you know what it means?

I suggest after upgrade and before unroot a dalvik and cache wipe by twrp on mi4

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

So, what's the problem? The app? Hell, no.

It's about something the Devs add or get rid of on MIUI or the OS itself. It can be anything, impacting the works of hardware. Last week on China Devs ROM, I've encountered problem with Mobile Data that can't be turned on. After that, I've found bug that makes the 2nd SIM card still searching network.

Do you know what it means?
Ha, thanks

Last edited:
Battery life on mi4c dual sim active: the worst rom since october 2015....for the first time my phone not arrived at the end of the day with normal use...no app were running and the phone was hot

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: George TIU
I'm Mi Note Pro. I has a problem that I can not browse web via any browser such as: Chrome, Firefox, vv
It keeps on saying that: Got the error: Server Error while trying to obtain... Unknown host
I have to restart my phone to make it work but sometimes it work, most of the time it does not
Please help me to fix this

Redmi note 2's user here

It's good ROM
Great job xiaomi.eu team

off topic:
Here's ROM rating based on my experience: 6.3.24/25 > 6.4.14 > 6.4.7
I skip 6.3.31's ROM because according to changelog it doesn't fix or optimize something
Daily normal use. Sometime playing a game little bit (probably 15, 20 minutes top) every charging cycle.

Right now I'm back to 6.23.24/25 because it's offer best performances to me

So what do you think redmi note 2's users?

The last OTA update for my Note Pro was 6.1.7 on Jan 8, 2016 - 4 month are gone now and there was none OTA since then.
I have in mind, that someone wrote that there will be every month a OTA update? What's wrong?

RN2 here - using the 6.4.14 ROM for 18 hours. Battery life seems worse compared to 6.4.7 although I'll keep testing. Also I've noticed some BT issues where the phone will not reconnect to my Pebble watch when they've been away from each other. First time I've observed this (although I note the previous comments about BT). Fixed with a reboot of the phone but not had to do this on previous ROMs

Otherwise ROM seems clean and works ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.