MULTI 6.4.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, that leak issue pissed me off, my phone was acting like my old xperia x10 mini pro when it was out of ram. Home that performance issue is fixed :)

Will test it tomorrow ;)

Do anyone know why alarm clock doesn't turn on my phone? Or why 'scheduled turn on/off' doesn't work?

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
Ps. Turn off option works. There is a problem with turning on

Last edited:
I had a problem with missing DRM libaries for example on Magine TV App.
Is it possible to add them in one of next rom's?
Or have I only retrograde the root super SU?

For now running Dev Rom Version: 6.3.31 (MIUI7)
Still no DUTCH language // but yes , location Belgium , so for the moment happy with that Rom (original received device with some Chinese Global vendor rom , a disaster )
When boot-loader unlock code arrived I shall try to install your EU-Rom /with Dutch language :)
Looking forward.
Thanks in advance

Keep up the good work,
Greetings, Phil from Belgium.

Reactions: Stefano131270

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-17-21-52-36_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-17-21-52-36_com.miui.home.png
    494.1 KB · Views: 341
Reactions: Stefano131270
Last week i did fresh install cancro eu rom on my mi 3 and phone was fast and no problems. After this week's update more lag especially in Chrome browser. Could also be Chrome update that made experience worse...

...explain us the reason that google app's icons haven't background. In my opinion they soil the UI.

In my opinion the current fad of giving all icons a rounded square color background is ugly.

It is just a silly attempt to make android phones look more like iPhones.

I'm not surprised that Google says, hey, we don't want our stuff to look like iPhone stuff. And I second that emotion.

my mi4c is getting hotter than before on normal use (no gaming) and battery consumption seems worst than previous rom.
anybody else with same experience?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Do anyone know why alarm clock doesn't turn on my phone? Or why 'scheduled turn on/off' doesn't work?

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
Ps. Turn off option works. There is a problem with turning on

Hi,
I don't know why it does not work anymore, but I can confirm this issue on a Mi Note

Reactions: solarz.tomasz
Hello! I am a Chinese millet mobile phone users. Your ROM is very good. But personally I think your RM If you can improve the look, then I think all Chinese users will download.
1, millet theme shop inside the theme is very good, your ROM changed its style, Chinese users is difficult to accept, it is proposed to retain the domestic theme style.
2, China's lunar calendar can not show this in the country it is difficult to accept, although not one that the international lunar calendar, but there are still many countries in Asia Lunar respected, especially in China, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, etc. it is proposed to retain it.
3, weather in China can not be targeted, and the city name can not be displayed Chinese. I know that your ROM is primarily for non-Chinese regions, but the domestic version of the ROM itself there are too many problems (the ads, millet application store can not be uninstalled, itself more and more bloated, etc.), it is recommended that you can fit in a Chinese user ROM. Weather can automatically locate Chinese cities, lunar calendar can display the lunar calendar, the theme can show personality style, and so on mainland China. Your ROM in addition to Japanese language includes almost all countries, which is very good! In Japan and South Korea also have millet mobile phone users, they are also required lunar calendar, so I hope your ROM can become more perfect.

My English is bad, so a direct hit Chinese, do not know that you can not see, really want your ROM can be adapted to all Chinese users, because now the MIUI too many problems of their own, and your users have ROM China one o'clock not used. So I dare you mention this in a number of recommendations, but also hope that you can go on MIUI has been perfect! ! !

Thank you! !

All credits go to Google Translate

Good day, it's my first time here at xiaomi.EU, I would like to know if I currently running cyanogen mod 13 on my mi4, do I follow the same steps above to flash the ROM onto my phone, that is do I factory reset>install xiaomi.EU ROM via zip?
Thanks

The last OTA update for my Note Pro was 6.1.7 on Jan 8, 2016 - 4 month are gone now and there was none OTA since then.
I have in mind, that someone wrote that there will be every month a OTA update? What's wrong?

Making OTA files and uploading to servers takes some time, and Devs here have their own life. It's enough that they are cooking full rom's every week, fighting with Xiaomi protections, etc.
What's wrong... spoon-feed! :)
IF they have the time and energy to crate ROMS for all that long list of devices, I believe you can take 20 min to download manually full rom and flash it. Or.. just contemplate the new roms, and wait some OTA files someday.

yeah, mi4c roms are getting worst and worst every week.

Reactions: k0sta and Michael_K
Redmi Note 3G(Redmi Note 1) romanian language everything works fine. Thank you all!

Trimis de pe al meu HM NOTE 1W folosind Tapatalk

My mi4c beacame too hot without gaming or something else. And battery life is worst than previous rom.....

my mi4c is getting hotter than before on normal use (no gaming) and battery consumption seems worst than previous rom.
anybody else with same experience?

Same problem with my Mi4c with the last rom.

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.