MULTI 6.4.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed xiaomi.eu_multi_libra_6.4.14_v7-5.1.zip, and this works, but when I install superSU (UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.65-20151226141550.zip) using TWRP the phone hangs on the MIUI logo at boot? Does anyone has the same problem or maybe a fix? I waited (abount an hour) When I boot in TWRP and I install only the xiaomi.eu_multi_libra_6.4.14_v7-5.1.zip ROM again I can boot normally. (but no root)

Hi, I have a mi3.la radio does not work me. It happens to someone else. Thank you

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

Redmi 2 pro 813, after a week with Lollipop is sure that worked better with Kitkat, -ram, -battery and nothing download from browser….

Hi all, please help. I am using cancro weekly rom 6.2.18 and already download the twrp zip from the main page and install it via updater app. However, I never succeed follow the instruction as it show update failed.
Thanks

Good day, it's my first time here at xiaomi.EU, I would like to know if I currently running cyanogen mod 13 on my mi4, do I follow the same steps above to flash the ROM onto my phone, that is do I factory reset>install xiaomi.EU ROM via zip?
Thanks
best is to miflash xiaomi global rom 6.3.17 first, then you can move to xiaomi.eu.

Hi all, please help. I am using cancro weekly rom 6.2.18 and already download the twrp zip from the main page and install it via updater app. However, I never succeed follow the instruction as it show update failed.
Thanks
copy the latest xiaomi.eu to your root.
boot twrp from your PC:
phone in fastboot, connect to pc:
fastboot boot 'twrp.img'
phone goes in twrp, from it install the rom. Should be fine.

If he flashes global first wont the bootloader lock up?
No, bootloader is still not locked with this one. I did about 6 cancro like this the past week.
But your remark is good as you will notice I did not suggested 6.3.31 as I did not test it. I beleive cancro is still unlocked, easy to see, look at the flash scripts, if you have 'fastboot oem lock', then remove it !

Guys, flashed TS TWRP 3.0.2-0, rebooted to recovery and it asked if i wanted to turn on read only or not. blindly didn't choose to turn on read only and unlocked the recovery.

Is there a way to turn it on now or force TWRP to ask me again!?

Guys, flashed TS TWRP 3.0.2-0, rebooted to recovery and it asked if i wanted to turn on read only or not. blindly didn't choose to turn on read only and unlocked the recovery.

Is there a way to turn it on now or force TWRP to ask me again!?
Yes, reboot recovery in twrp and select in twrp menus.

I have a problem when try to set network mode?anybody else?

uploadfromtaptalk1461010922562.png

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Hermes Rom is good....the first start I noticed a considerable drain on the battery, then the battery consumption has stabilized and is acceptable.
Compared to the previous weekly Hermes rom I noticed only fixes some bugs. :cool:
I want to thank for latest weekly roms Xiaomi.eu developpers.
I want to thank @Quakze and @jamflux for SPTOOL Hennessy stable Rom 7.2.5.0

Reactions: junkname
Status
Not open for further replies.