MULTI 6.4.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same issie here but with MiNote and Virgo rom.
Unable to update from 6.3.24 and onwards, always stuck at bootscreen.
Last TWRP 3.0.0-0 and tryed with TWRP 2.8 but still no luck.
MiFlash does not work for me (hope PC issue, will try with another PC in near future).

I will update my try within the week.
Same with me - bootloop after update from 6.3.24, Mi3W.

Hello , I want ask a question
What is the logcat ? And why spend me much battery on the background ? Many times showing me us mdss_fb0 ! What is this ? Anybody knows ? Thanks ( Xiaomi Mi4c )

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-19-00-55-05_com.miui.securitycenter_1461016544861.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-04-19-00-55-05_com.miui.securitycenter_1461016544861.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 384
Hello , I want ask a question
What is the logcat ? And why spend me much battery on the background ? Many times showing me us mdss_fb0 ! What is this ? Anybody knows ? Thanks ( Xiaomi Mi4c )
I've the same icon but name is different. in my case it's called "operating system" and battery consumption it's the same as yours and has always been the same with any previous rom. anyway I don't know if it's normal or not...

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi all, please help. I am using cancro weekly rom 6.2.18 and already download the twrp zip from the main page and install it via updater app. However, I never succeed follow the instruction as it show update failed.
Thanks
I advice you to download 6.2.25 xiaomi.eu rom and flash via updater app. This is the last version that could be installed with mi recovery. And it overwrites mi recovery with twrp. After that you can install 6.4.14 (latest xiaomi.eu rom).

hello Mier. i have Mi 4 LTE-CT. i want flash rom 6.0 but i have not rom. every body give me link rom 6.0 flash recovery? tks so much

Too much battery drain RN2

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.4.14 EU

Already asked and no one answered me, someone who has a mi3 with this version and tell me if the radio work for you. Thank you

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

Already asked and no one answered me, someone who has a mi3 with this version and tell me if the radio work for you. Thank you

Fm radio works on my mi3. Don't forget your earphone must be plugged in as antenna!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 3W met Tapatalk

hello Mier. i have Mi 4 LTE-CT. i want flash rom 6.0 but i have not rom. every body give me link rom 6.0 flash recovery? tks so much
If you intend to Android 6 MM you must first merge two partitions .. So you have to install twice miui 5.12.17 multi via updater..
Then install TWRP (zip or via fastboot).
Now you can install the latest stable or developer via updater..
(For safety I would do wipe cache and dalvik)
For root you must install SuperSu via TWRP..

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: thanhpham91
Hi all, please help. I am using cancro weekly rom 6.2.18 and already download the twrp zip from the main page and install it via updater app. However, I never succeed follow the instruction as it show update failed.
Thanks
Try to update to 6.2.25 via Updater first. This version must flash TWRP automatically. First boot will take some time. Then you can update to latest version as usual.

Изпратено от Mi2S

Reactions: Jesusbaby
Fm radio works on my mi3. Don't forget your earphone must be plugged in as antenna!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 3W met Tapatalk
I have connected the headphones, the radio works, look for stations, but not heard nor with headphones or with outside speaker. And if it works with the music application. I returned again to install the ROM and Wipe Dalvik cache and, still not heard anything.

On redmi 3 with stable 7.2.7.0 the proximity sensor doesn't work good. It switch off the screen the first time but after a bit it switch on.

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

My wifi keeps dropping out since I installed this version, also it's only a problem on my MI3 not on any of my other devices.

No - does not fix. No changes in BT. I had same BT problem for months. Yesterday I installed (older) modem version P37 and now BT is stable ! BT connection last 24h without any issue !
If you want to try it out: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/bluetooth-and-mi-band-issues.31026/#post-286821
It is easy to install.
Tried this myself. It's been 4 days now since i did this, and i can say BT is indeed much more stable! Not perfect though, i had my headphones dissconnected ONCE! And all was resolved by switching BT off and on again. I also always have the miband connected. Alltogether, much better than before. Thank you for this share!

Ps. Hermes user.

For MI4C can we continue installing via updater app? Is there a risk of blocking the bootloader or losing play store ? Actually I have 5.11.5 on it

Updated TWRP to latest twrp-3.0.2-0-libra.img but touchscreen isn't working... Is there something else i need to do or do i need to revert back to an older version?
Wich phone?
About the problem, just be patience and wait one or 2 minutes and touch screen will work.
I've got the same issue on my mi4c libra and I've to wait just for a while(1 or 2 minutes) than it works

For MI4C can we continue installing via updater app? Is there a risk of blocking the bootloader or losing play store ? Actually I have 5.11.5 on it
You will block your bootloader because your version is old. Follow instruction to unlock BL and update to last miui. If you update to last one without unlocking request you will have issue.,bootloop etc.

Same issie here but with MiNote and Virgo rom.
Unable to update from 6.3.24 and onwards, always stuck at bootscreen.
Last TWRP 3.0.0-0 and tryed with TWRP 2.8 but still no luck.
MiFlash does not work for me (hope PC issue, will try with another PC in near future).

I will update my try within the week.

Finally!
I was able to update to 6.4.14.
Used MiFlash with China dev ROM.
Installed twrp
Flashed, via twrp, 6.4.14.
Last week I was unable to used MiFlash due to PC issue. This time I changed PC and everything works smooth.

Thanks to all for the help

Reactions: jc rey
After some days I started have problems. Mi band notify desn't work on notifications... Google play games doesn't login... Sometimes permission problems...
I've tried to wipe cache and dalvik... Doesn't change. What can I do now?
Thanks
Mi4w

Status
Not open for further replies.