Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 254 85.2%
  • NO

Votes: 44 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Russian than I make call to anybody on my screen I see "Conference" inscription instead of name. there is a problem in other languages?

Reactions: Pawel_Nowak
Stable 7.3.1 installed on cancro..
Everything works fine, also SuperSu.. No FC or random reboot..
Perfect!
Only a thing.. - battery setting, on first position there is "xiaomi services". Is it normal?.. I never saw this before..
Thank you again..

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

Stable 7.3.1 installed on cancro..
Everything works fine, also SuperSu.. No FC or random reboot..
Perfect!
Only a thing.. - battery setting, on first position there is "xiaomi services". Is it normal?.. I never saw this before..
Thank you again..

I had the same problem on an older update. Dont remember which one, but it was fixed the next week, with the next update. I noticed that battery was consumed faster, and I believe xiaomi services was the problem, I even tried uninstalling the service, but then you will face other problems.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Reactions: mycro7
...tried to format SDCard with MIUI it wiped my phone. I don't think, that it's normal

I have seen this problem reported four times in various forums during the last half year.

When the RN2 sees a new SD that needs formatting, it calls the recovery program to wipe the internal storage.

It appears to be a bug in RN2 that has existed ever since day 1.

Last edited:
I had the same problem on an older update. Dont remember which one, but it was fixed the next week, with the next update. I noticed that battery was consumed faster, and I believe xiaomi services was the problem, I even tried uninstalling the service, but then you will face other problems.

In these days I will check battery drain.. At worst return on 7.2.11

i installed the developer rom Version: 6.4.21 in my mi4c. i did it with fastboot and after i wiped caches.
i have only one problem. i go to settings -> additional settings and i see a blank white page and after 2 or 4 seconds i see the first page of my mobile phone.
i installed again the same developer rom with updater app (because i cannot turn on the USB Debugging).
but the same problem exists.
is there another way to turn on usb debugging without going from adittional settings?
maybe i must wait to install with updater the next new rom?
please help

I have same problem with my mi4c (libra) on 6.4.21
"additional settings" menu is not accessible (white page for 2 seconds then gives error).
I already tried go to TWRP -> wipe cache+dalvik -> reinstall ROM -> wipe cache and dalvik -> system restart.
Nothing changed ((
Any ideas how to fix it?

Guys on my mi4c yesterday the proximity sensor works well but today (after a full charge 0% to 100%) i turn on my phone and it doesn't work.... It's a bug (i don't think fault sensor) but anyone have this problem? Thanks

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello

I found 2 bugs, using Portuguese version of Hennessi.

1 - When making a call the phone says "making 3 way call" i don't know what that is.
2 - Cannot record any call. The phone says "cannot access sd card"

Thanks

To all ppl that face the "additional settings" - FC - error:
Do u, by any chance, use a root uninstaller to uninstall stock miui apps u dont use (e.g. miui account, mi drop, mi cloud, cloud print)?
Because I do this after each update, but I just noticed that the "cloud print" app I always uninstalled up till the last update, is causing this problem now. To be specific, under the new update's "additional settings" menu there is a, what I believe to be, new option of "printing", that I think was never there before. And now, after flashing the rom, the menu works fine, up untill I unistall the cloud print app. Maybe that is a at least a lead to a solution.
57d88143dc0813dcbe3a7b8dd909957e.jpg

@Meforsi , no I am not. I haven't even installed SuperSU for this time, but I still have same problem.
Yeah... Thought so.... But it is weird that I faced the same problem as you guys, and I created it myshelf.... I hope that it does have something to do with the cloud print app, and the developers can figure it out... Maybe u have that app disabled, under the "installed apps" section of the options?

Reactions: heltorn
Yeah... Thought so.... But it is weird that I faced the same problem as you guys, and I created it myshelf.... I hope that it does have something to do with the cloud print app, and the developers can figure it out... Maybe u have that app disabled, under the "installed apps" section of the options?

huh, you're right. this is the exact issue and bug. i enabled it back and additional settings appeared back too.
thank you!

I delete some app(weather/input moth
To all ppl that face the "additional settings" - FC - error:
Do u, by any chance, use a root uninstaller to uninstall stock miui apps u dont use (e.g. miui account, mi drop, mi cloud, cloud print)?
Because I do this after each update, but I just noticed that the "cloud print" app I always uninstalled up till the last update, is causing this problem now. To be specific, under the new update's "additional settings" menu there is a, what I believe to be, new option of "printing", that I think was never there before. And now, after flashing the rom, the menu works fine, up untill I unistall the cloud print app. Maybe that is a at least a lead to a solution.
57d88143dc0813dcbe3a7b8dd909957e.jpg

I had remove "cloud print", that cause FC of additional setting.
(after re-installed cloud print everything ok)

How can I install TWRP ?
I unlocked my Redmi 3 (dev china) bootloader, downloaded xiaomi-eu rom and TWRP from 1st post.
Then I want to install TWRP via Updater but I get "Can't verify update package" when I choose TWRP.

Any tips ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.