Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 254 85.2%
  • NO

Votes: 44 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded and installed the cancer for my mi4lte .
At the moment everything is fine.

Let's see how will the battery consumption ....

Thanks again for the great job ....

The newest Stable and recent release of weekly no longer allow installation of modded APKs. I am still struggling to find out why and different ways but to no good at all.

Libra - FC on additional settings
Wipe dalvic + cache through twrp did not solve the problem.
Ingbrzy, waiting for solutions :)

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Do i need to do clean install if i want to switch to stable from dev?

Отправлено с моего MI 4S через Tapatalk

I'm an user of a Redmi Note 2 Prime (Hermes), I'm not experiencing any bug on additional settings, but I'm seeing one thing that I don't like in this version:
Usually every week, when I install the update, i run Antutu to see if something important has happened, and well, usually, I get around 51K score in Antutu with my device, but in this release, I'm getting around 43K which means a drop of 8K (15% less score) I know that in some ways, you can't thrust Antutu to compare, but a 15% drop is a huge drop.
I don't know if it is related to the baseband change in our device, what do you guys think about this?

Reactions: petar86
No problem for me on Libra..
I've wiped dalvik + cache, before and after installation by twrp..

Inviato con Tapatalk da Xiaomi Mi-4c
I did not wipe before installation. Would that be the problem? I could wipe, reinstall rom and wipe again. Too much work though, ill try if nothing else comes up..

I'm an user of a Redmi Note 2 Prime (Hermes), I'm not experiencing any bug on additional settings, but I'm seeing one thing that I don't like in this version:
Usually every week, when I install the update, i run Antutu to see if something important has happened, and well, usually, I get around 51K score in Antutu with my device, but in this release, I'm getting around 43K which means a drop of 8K (15% less score) I know that in some ways, you can't thrust Antutu to compare, but a 15% drop is a huge drop.
I don't know if it is related to the baseband change in our device, what do you guys think about this?

I guess the question is have you noticed a 15% drop in actual performance?

I liked last week's ROM and currently downloading this week to see how my RN2 behaves.

Attachments

• IMG_20160422_184316_1461363034363.jpg
    IMG_20160422_184316_1461363034363.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 250
Good Job !!
Thank you
Ido version faster than 6.4.14
but I still waiting for double tap/wake screen like Mi4
or somebody can show me how to do it in ido?

Strange bug in callui, when u call somebody or accept a call instead of abonent name I see "conference", in 6.4.14 name looks right. It's on RN2
Same for me, Hennessy.

Thanks for your hard work! No FC in additional settings (italian)

I did not wipe before installation. Would that be the problem? I could wipe, reinstall rom and wipe again. Too much work though, ill try if nothing else comes up..

Mi-4c no crash.
Go in TWRP, try only wipe cache, restart your phone.

Reactions: Paolino
hello Ingbrzy, since ver 6.4.14 and 6.4.21 my setting for mobile network - preferred network type - prefered LTE is gone
so im always set manual *#*#4636#*#* for that
but if my device restart, its gone again, must be set manually
is that some bugs here ?
Sent from my Kenzo - Redmi Note 3 Pro - using Tapatalk

Thanks but the twrp doesn't work. At the first boot it work fine, at the second it is blocked... Why? How can use it?
I Have MI5
Boot again to TWRP, if touch problem is still there, change recovery

Poslano sa mog MI 5 koristeći Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.