Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 254 85.2%
  • NO

Votes: 44 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just noticed that when downloading now on my Mi4c that firefox is used, not what was the default app (cant remember the name, sorry). has anyone else noticed this? have i unwittingly done something to change things? if so, anyone able to tell me how to change things back to the miui downloader app please? would appreciate any help offered.

MTIA

Is auto brightness working on mi3?
Since I've updated to mm it doesn't work anymore for me: it sets on really high brightness even on low or no light
And it doesn't seem a sensor problem since in hardware test it seems all right

Last edited:
Update 6.3.31 to last Smiui 6.4.21 RN2 battery is very good

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

i'm noobers...please give me guide to flash weekly 6.4.2.1 rom(i have download it)
q : 1. is it based lolipop 5.1.1?
2. right now i'm stay in global stable miui 7.1.1 kitkat 4.4.4 how to migrate to this rom?wipe chace,dalvik chache,data..correct?(twrp 3.0.0)was installed.
3.if update weekly coming, do i have to do the same way(factory reset)? will my apk data lost or must be re-installed again one by one?or backup before flash new update?
sorry for my stupid question..i'm so sorry too for my bad english. thx

Sent from my 2014811

Hello, i have only 1 question - when will be Stable Global 5.1 Rom for RedMi 2 (wt86047)?
PS Like ur builds.

Mi4c with 7.3.1 stable ... Battery drain quickly than previous version.
Same here as soon as I installed it..
But after 3 4 days (and wipe cache data dalvik) battery life has improved..
Now is about the same to stable 7.2.11 and 7.2.8..

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

Cancro stable 7.3.1.0 battery draining still happening or is it resolved please let me know as right now I'm using stable 7.2.11.0... Is this current 7.3 version is better than 7.2 version?

Cancro stable 7.3.1.0 battery draining still happening or is it resolved please let me know as right now I'm using stable 7.2.11.0... Is this current 7.3 version is better than 7.2 version?

after 3 4 days (and wipe cache data dalvik) battery life has improved..
Now is about the same to stable 7.2.11 and 7.2.8..

However, if I had to choose probably I'd stay with 7.2.11..

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

my mi4w has everytime problem with gps fix... mostly he found nothing to fix. Now i do the steps decribes here: en. miui .com/ thread-201408-1-1.html and the fix with 13 gps fixes comes in 30 sec.! So i have to
do that every week to change the gps.conf? I live on canary islands / spain..... I test it with next update. This is for info for users who have same issue.... M.

Reactions: rencarbone
hi,
sorry for stupid questions.
1. in wanna flash on my mi4c stable rom xiaomi.eu_multi_libra_V7.3.1.0.LXKCNDD_v7-5.1.zip, does this version block bootloader ?
2 when im in fastboot and send command "fastboot oem unlock" i receive "OK" but i never did official unlock of my bootloader with miflashunlock. can i install this rom without problem ?
3. at this moment i have twrp 2.8.7.0 do i need to change twrp for flash this rom ?
Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: Luky_zd
My procedure of installing weekly update; enter TWRP -> wipe cache and dalvik cache -> install rom -> wipe cache and dalvik cache -> boot to system.

Does it works on redmi note prime 2?

I bought this phone and it has the twrp and the 55.11.99 developer from xiaomi.eu
This weekly rom has randoms black screen and i don't know how but it seems that has very huge usage battery and by normal usage is around 38°C.

I want to install this developer version. It's better?

Last edited:
Redmi 3 pro info
I'm unlucking btl and installing this ROM for friend's new redmi 3 pro.
The name of the rom is ido and i would like to know if trwp is that linked here on the fist page and if i need something else as a modded image!
Thanks for who reply me!

I bought this phone and it has the twrp and the 55.11.99 developer from xiaomi.eu
This weekly rom has randoms black screen and i don't know how but it seems that has very huge usage battery and by normal usage is around 38°C.

Try to wipe dalvik cache and cache .

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Last edited:

First time better to wipe data (and cache and dalvik). Make a backup because you will loose photos and apps and contacts and etc.
Next time cache and dalvik wipe is enough.
I keep the phone in my pocket, and the battery is around 30C. No black screens... This ROM is perfect. RedmiNote2prime on weekly ROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.